xisto Community
Ouroboros

The Secret To Making Money Online

If there is one single secret to making money online it is to work hard at your success. Unfortunately, hard work is the secret to accomplishing almost anything in life and it is no different when you're trying to establish your business on the Internet.It's true what they say about the Internet, it levels the playing field and makes it possible for a college kid to develop a website that can rival or outshine that of a multinational corporation. It's not what you know about fancy web desigh that will make the difference in whether or not you succeed, it's depends more on how much effort you are willing to put into it.There are millions of customers out there but there are also thousands of web sites and products competing for their attention. You can't just build a site once, present your product and hope for the best.You have to work hard at attracting visitors to your site, put effort into creating a site that they will want to buy from, and give them the kind of service that builds trust and satisfaction so that your customers will return and tell their friends.The good news is that the cost to attract customers via the Internet is much cheaper than any other way. The bad news is that you still have to treat it like a business and put in enough hard work to make it succeed.The Internet provides us with a marketing medium unlike any other that has existed before in history. An inexpensive way to present our product or service to the consumer with a virtually unlimited number of ways to advertise the item is a tremendous advantage over a brick and mortar storefront or the costs of direct mail advertising.The power of the web often lures people into the "something for nothing" or "make a million overnight" mentality when in reality you still have to work hard and treat it like a business to accomplish your goals.

yeah, i think time to learn is needed to success too, no shortcut in no time like sales page said...don't trust when you lean something new, will success in 7 day, BS only...we can learn from other people experience, but we have to try it self too...

I think google ad services also provide some means to get money online. There are many sites saying that they offer money for survey, clicking online forms, or replying to mails, giving answers and votes to polls, etc. But i have seen that maximum ( almost all) are fake, not reliable, and waste of time. But there may be some sites who really give this facility but atleast i have not came across anyone till now.But one can go for buy and sell online sites like baazi.com i guess.But i dont think this is what we are looking for in this topic of forum.

You are deffenitly right, but not only if you want to sell product on your website. For PTC, PTP, PTR etc.. you will also need to work hard. You will have to gather a good downline before you really earn something...Greetzz