xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
renegade-designs

Medal Of Honor:allied Assault Mods medal of honor mods

yo ppl,anyone here play moh:allied assault or moh:allied assault demo,the game is kinda old but its really fun when you play it with mods,i make mods for the game that include jetpack mod,sniper on your back mod,silenced pistols,night mode,useable flak canon,and many more mods,i had a site that had all my mods until sumone messed it up,but now im coming back with a new layout and a new site for my mods,anyone who does medal of honor modding or plays it you might wanna take a look at my site if you want ;)

MOHAA MODA

Medal Of Honor:allied Assault Mods

Found your posting from 2004, I've just started a game server for friends running MOHAA, I know out of date but there is still some life left in it and the game can be had for a buck on ebay...

Due to its age, I'm having difficulty finding certain modifications...

I'm looking for server side mods for extra smoke and one for the vickers-berthier to combat the bazooka boys...

Had them both once before but now they seem to have disappeared from file planet and planet medal of honor.

I can find smoke mods that eliminate or change the texture or density of the smoke, but I need one that gives extra ammo for objective bases missions...

Later,

Bob

(Replying to renegade-designs)

Mohaa patches and modsMedal Of Honor:allied Assault Mods

Hi,

I`m a MOHAA player and have been for the past four years... I need some mods for gun modes like having a scope with machine gun and sub-machine gun etc...Please tell me this site where I can download these patches for free.

-reply by Ahmed Baber

what types of charecters and mods can you use on multiplayerMedal Of Honor:allied Assault Mods

yo I belive that I have been playing the mohaa game for one and a half years now and I have been wondering if you can et mods for dummies in multi-player missions and if can you kill them and if you are able to ( this is for you gamer) destroy the flack 88s and what ever type of thing that you can possibly destroy

-reply by ross

im setting up a server on gameserver for spearhead. where can i find server side mods for scopes and stuff... those links above dont have anything...