xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
polter

Prince Of Persia Save Games

Can anybody tell me where the Prince of Persia saved games are located? Every time I format my c:\ drive, they are all gone, even when game is located in d:\ It's really frustrating playing the game all over again from the beginning. Please help

Have a look through your directories for any particular folders either called "Saved" (or close to it), or a folder with the file extensions of *.sav would be my bet. This is only a guess though. Apart from that, Prince of Persia (I) and Prince of PErsia (II) were pretty good games to play. Used to remember playing PRince of Persia (I) back when I was a kid back in Primary School.

First Open C:/ then open Documents and settings then click on Your computer's name press ALT on your keyboard and move with the arrows on your keyboard till you reach Tools At this point you can use your mouse press Folder options then click on view look in the advanced setting the 8th one is under hidden files & folders if you find it marked mark on "Show Hidden Files & Folders and press apply. Next you will find in the window that some folders are added choose applications data and look for a pop2 or pop folder ========THIS IS ONLY FOR PRINCE OF PERSIA 1-THE SANDS OF TIME AND 2-WARRIOR WITHIN FOR PRINCE OF PERSIA 3-THE TWO THRONES USERS FOLLOW THEESE STEPSOPEN THE GAME DIRECTORY THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY INISTALLED AND YOU WILL FIND A FOLDER CALLED POP3PROFILES YOU CAN COPY THIS FOLDER BEFORE FORMATTING TO A DIRECTORY THAN C:/ AND PASTE IT AGAIN AFTER FORMAT YOU WILL HAVE YOUR GAME AS IT WAS==========AMR NABIL -reply by Amr Salem

prince of persia save gamesPrince Of Persia Save Games

prince of persia (2008) saved games is located in c:my documents.Check in that copy and paste it in not format drive. This time u will not start the game again from the beginning after changing the OS. Good luck

-reply by gowtham

here it isPrince Of Persia Save Games

check your prince of persia two thrones main folder , then find/open POP3Profiles, right click properties and check if it is read only file then untick it and there u go u can now see your profile

-reply by solved

Answer of where saved gamesPrince Of Persia Save Games

when you go to the Prince Of Persia The Two Thrones folder.Go to POP3 Profiles.Your profile in the game will be in a foleder.Example:I made a user Eample1 in Prince Of Persia,sooo the folder name is the anme of user.Yu can either copy paste example1 into a safe folder or if you want to delete it without opening PrinceOfPersia.Exe and it works,I used the same tecnique on my laptop and it really works!

-reply by Omar

how to save game in pop warrior within? i mean is there any way i can save the game just before i reach that black girl which is tough to compete so that i can load the game right from that spot without wastage of time after she kills me in the game..please help