xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lemonwonder

What Games Are Fun?

Hi.

I am looking for a game that will run on my computer, can be an online 1 (but not like runescape or habbo etc) or could be one that you buy (like flight simulator x, but pc to weak for that.) I also like second life... but internet too slow for dat

I like games like Flight Simulators, Ship Simulator... just simulators. And I like second life. I also like flash games (want to know em too) that are novelty ones, like the Flash one called portal, where you shoot portals to escape thru levels.

Specifications:

Windows XP Pro

AMD Athlon XP 2000+

1.68 GHz

512mb Ram

128mb Gfx card (or 256 but think its 128)

Internet: 128kbps avg

Getting a top-line laptop soon so spec's arent really an issue for now.

Yes these games are goodI personally like action games like:1.dragonball z mugen edition2.project IGI ,both the editionsand also strategy games like:1.Age of empires2.Rise of nations,these games are good for timepass but it really takes a long time to finish them off without the cheat codes

GunZ: The Duel (don't get ijji - it's slow and well; crappy, takes forever to download, and you don't even use your browser to download it - they invented their own thing. It also gives you viruses.), Quake 3 (except graphic suck, but it's a fun small game), Unreal Tournament 2004, Windows Pinball and Minesweeper (they're adicting [Pinball - my high score is something like 5,000,000 so if you beat it come back and tell me. Minesweeper easy I swear I got a 1 second (it was on a really laggy 1995{B.C.?} laptop). Hearts is also fun if you know how to play. And adventure quest if you know how to hack it, neopets is my favourite because I know how to hack it.

Onslaught2, Age of War (when you get to the age after the knights, get attacked and when you're really low hp (like 20 or so) use the special and then play it again. If you play it on easy after that, you will win just by using a dino rider because he can heal - even on hard. I think), Unreal Flash 2007 is fun too if you're bored, Indestructable Tank is very addictive but hard in the end.

OH! And Mozilla Firefox is fun too! Especially if you use it to go to http://forums.xisto.com/

i feel offended.

What Games Are Fun?

Someone above said: "They sound like shooting ones... Which get sso BORING! but thanks"

First Person Shooters are the best games ever. I feel extremely offended by the statement above. Lol

The_Misn0mer

That's my Steam account. Add me.

-reply by jUMPYm4X