xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerman_1973

Final Fantasy Xiii/versus Xiii Two highly anticipated releases for the world-renowned franchise

GameTrailers.com has posted the extended trailer for the upcoming addition to Square Enixs internationally acclaimed Final Fantasy franchise coming soon for the Playstation 3, Final Fantasy XIII.

In this adventure which is set in the planet of Pulse, the main protagonist here is Lightning, a beautiful and resourceful ex-soldier who fights the ruling repressive authorities of the floating city of Cocoon. She appears as a strong, independent young woman with strawberry blonde hair. She uses the codename "Lightning" to hide her true identity. She was chosen by one of the crystals - though it is unknown which - to destroy Cocoon.

Also coming soon for the Playstation 3, is the action spinoff to FFXIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Details are unknown as of writing. GameTrailers.com also has an extended trailer for that game.

Both Final Fantasy XIII and Versus XIII are scheduled to be release at an unclosed date in 2008, perhaps sometime in the Third or Fourth Quarter of the year.

For the meantime, here are the trailers for both games in Standard Definition formats:

Dengeki Special Edition Trailers:

Final Fantasy XIII http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Final Fantasy Versus XIII http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Final Fantasy Versus XIII looks really cool, It looks like it could be as magical and fun as FF7, I havent really seen an rpg as good as FF7 or chronotrigger. I like how dark it looks, in the webpage someone made a post that made me laugh, they said that the guy in the trailer was emo superman... lol.