xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
polter

Best Things In Life

The best thing in life, for me, are free ? Sunshine, Christmas, Family, Love, and much more. I used to be a pessimist but now I live with these thoughts in my head and see things differently. I also enjoy a much healthier lifestyle because I understand their value do not take these things for granted.

That's great you've figured out the big secret of life. Hopefully your still young enough to enjoy it for many years to come. Sometimes it's a lesson learned too late. We are all guilty of taking too many things for granted and not realizing what we have until it's gone.

The best things in my life is the feeling of beeing a part of something. Beeing a part of a family, part of a class, part of team. Just a part of something. I hate that "I am alone" feeling, so I try to keep that away from my heart. I also love to go on hollidays, visit my family and those kind of things. I love the sun, and I love the winter. When it is snow, ofcourse.And I love just hanging out with my friends, having fun the free way.

The best thing in life, for me, are free Sunshine, Christmas, Family, Love, and much more. I used to be a pessimist but now I live with these thoughts in my head and see things differently. I also enjoy a much healthier lifestyle because I understand their value do not take these things for granted.

agreed, although I do like alot of things which cost alot too!
staying in a posh hotel in dubai over xmas and not a housing hostel is def the way for a better xmas :)

nothing is better than life itself but its just a shame it doesnt last forever. :)

I agree with you all!^_^ Although some stuff that are wanted costs, the true good things in life are freee! What was the quote for this? I forgot. The typical me.