xisto Community
malapidp

News From India news from India

Do u hear about the news from India?? It is something terrible... Thousand of inocent people were killed in some seconds. Only in such times were remember about the power of nature. We can invent and develop as many things as we want but the last word will be upon the nature and maybe God....What do u think about it???

I am so sorry about this. Its terrible..... So many inocent people, childrens, I can't imaginig. Help, from the other side of earth, from other countrys, I hope, those unheappy peoples will not be so alone in their pain.

wasnt only india here. though they were hit pretty hard. its hard realizing exactly what the impact of this is. they say now its going to be around 11,000 people dead. you cant really comprehend that amount of people to die. reminds me of the earthquake in m?xico a few years ago where 25,000 people died. also reminds me of the tsunami in alaska 50 yrs ago.

The 11,000 figure has doubled--there are now 22,000+ dead and they are still finding more and more...It's a tragedy of apocalyptic proportions. The most unfortunate part is that this huge number of deaths could have been gradually reduced. Evidently, several of the countries that suffered were uninformed of the brewing monster in the Indian Ocean, and thus, no precautionary actions could have been taken. In 1883, the eruption of the volcano Krakatoa in a nearby area unleashed a tsunami that left 36,000 dead. I sincerely hope that the current situation does not reach that plateau, but the toll is growing without bounds. Keep your thoughts and prayers with those who reside in the area, as the road to recovery is going to be a very difficult one.One final note: The event marked the one-year anniversary of the deadly earthquake in Iran, which left 31,000 dead. Just a testament to the unimaginable powers of Mother Nature. She shows no mercy.

Didn't hear about this, I have been kind of out of the news for a while, as I haven't had electricity since wednesday and still don't. This sounds like it was kind of bad though. I guess having a really bad ice storm is better than getting killed by water.

Today the news are talking about 70000 die people. It is very terrible..... I have a dificulty to understand it. 70000 inoccent people died, people who were on their holidays, or people who were sitting with their families. There are even people who were on the nearest Islands who didn't hear anything about it. They can't believe it and they don't wan't to leave that places...