xisto Community
JaVe

Photo Manipulation - Bush Im neutral, I just used him as example

Photo manipulation

I just used Bush as an example, i'm not trying to offend anyone...

We take these two pictures:

Posted Image

&

Posted Image

What i did was transfer Britney's left eye to Bush's left eye. We'll select bush's left eye - make a marquee around it : it's imporant to draw it around his eyelid. Once you have that do "select -> modify -> expand : 5". Then do "select -> feather : 5". Then you go to gaussian blur and choose it until it looks like Bush's skin tone.

----

Before we take Britney's eye, use the eraser at hardness 0% and brush mode and smooth the edges of Bush's edited area...

Now, just simply lasso-marquee a marquee around Britney's left eye and cut & paste it on the Bush image. Again, the edges will be jagged so smooth them out with the eraser. I advise you use the eraser at hardness 0% instead of feather. Now, take a small area from under Bush's right eye and copy & paste it, flip it horizontally and move it to the left. Smooth it out again with the eraser to make it blend in. Under Bush's left eye now there is a area with no depth. Use the burn tool at a small size to correct that and make the wrinkles. Good luck!

Sorry that my explanations may seem vague, but people like Becca etc should know how, or just ask someone! ;)

RESULT:[/i][/u]

Posted Image

Out of 10, how well does it blend in. By the left eye, i mean the left side.

Haha! That's great. Nice job. I really have to look to see the blur.Like Good Grief says, it does look a little artificially blurry.Honestly, I don't see what was achieved by editting his eyes open, but oh well. It's all in the name of PS'ing.

Photo manipulation

I just used Bush as an example, i'm not trying to offend anyone...

We take these two pictures:

Posted Image

&

Posted Image

What i did was transfer Britney's left eye to Bush's left eye.  We'll select bush's left eye - make a marquee around it : it's imporant to draw it around his eyelid.  Once you have that do "select -> modify -> expand : 5".  Then do "select -> feather : 5".  Then you go to gaussian blur and choose it until it looks like Bush's skin tone.

----

Before we take Britney's eye, use the eraser at hardness 0% and brush mode and smooth the edges of Bush's edited area...

Now, just simply lasso-marquee a marquee around Britney's left eye and cut & paste it on the Bush image.  Again, the edges will be jagged so smooth them out with the eraser.  I advise you use the eraser at hardness 0% instead of feather.  Now, take a small area from under Bush's right eye and copy & paste it, flip it horizontally and move it to the left.  Smooth it out again with the eraser to make it blend in.  Under Bush's left eye now there is a area with no depth.  Use the burn tool at a small size to correct that and make the wrinkles.  Good luck!

Sorry that my explanations may seem vague, but people like Becca etc should know how, or just ask someone! :P

RESULT:[/i][/u]

Posted Image

Out of 10, how well does it blend in.  By the left eye, i mean the left side.

37992[/snapback]

It looks perfect until you actually click on the pic. Then you see how small one eye is compared to the other. But it still looks good.

And like someone else said above me, don't use the blur use the healing brush to get a MUCH better effect with it. But over it's not bad.

7/10

thats cool...i manipulate faces more...i think its coolone time i put the face of my dad together with a face of an orc..it looked really scary :P

I'll have to upload an image I made in my spare time in about 10 minutes. I added a cows head, a pic that came with ps cs, to my body. I matched the colors, grain, and luminosity from the picture that I+ had of me and it actually looks realistic.