xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Car Stolen With Child Inside With a happy ending

The other day, in Springfield Mo, a car was stolen from in front of the owners home. He had just gotten home and left the car running, but his 3 year old boy was still in the car, when he came back out of his home he saw the car going down the road. The car was found eventually, in another town some distance away. But apparently the thief saw the boy before leaving town and the creep just set him out on the road and took off. The temp was 27 degrees and the poor little kid apparently had his shoes off, as the news said his feet were wet. The little 3 year old had the good sense to just go up to doors and start knocking. It was 1 am by now, and apparently he had some trouble raising anyone. They were interviewing the man that did finally wake up, he said he heard his doorbell ring. When he got to the door and saw the little boy, he asked him if he had rang the bell, and the little boy had NOT rung it, he was just knocking on doors. They called 911 immediatly, and withing 2 minutes the cops were there, and 3 minutes the dad came for his son. They had quite the happy reunion as you can imagine. It is a wonderful small mirical for sure. The outcome could of been a serious tragedy. As yet the thief has not been apprehended. He better hope he is never caught, I'm betting there is a dad that would probably stomp him into a greasy spot on the road if he had the chance.

That is a very starnge news/story, where did you hear it? You must give the news source/link for us to check it in order to give a proper reply, do not missunderstand me, i beleave you, but it is normal for people to provide the source of the news.Until then, i am waiting for it to give you the proper reply.

I did not find it to be scary at all, I was expecting terrorism or ghosts or something like that, but It was good anyways, what a clever little boy. I wonder if they have caught the robber. Something bad could have happened to the little boy

That is a very starnge news/story, where did you hear it? You must give the news source/link for us to check it in order to give a proper reply, do not missunderstand me, i beleave you, but it is normal for people to provide the source of the news.
Until then, i am waiting for it to give you the proper reply.

It was on the local Springfield Missouri TV channel, I don't remember now if it was Channel 3 or 10.
I did hear it wroung though, sorry, the father was not at his house, he had stopped at a friends house for a minute. To my knowledge, the thief has not been caught.

One thing the media has been doing that rather annoys me is "hinting" about charges being filed on the father. It's like they are pushing the cops to punish the poor guy. The little boy was asleep in the back seat, and lets face it, you can't watch your children every second of their lives, he may of thought the best and safest place for the boy was in the car, but leave it to the media to push to cause him more problems than he allready has.