xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
budgallant

Need An Idea To Impress!

Hi, everyone!I'd really appreciate some ideas on a relatively simple meal that I cna cook for someone special.I enjoy cooking steak, but would like to get ideas for a bit more variety.I'll be honest with you all, and tell you that I haven't cooked much for the alst few years, and usually eat out.But, I think there's something special about cooking something yourself for someone, and would like some thoughts on what I should try.Any suggestions are more than welcomed!

any particular occasion you want to celebrate with your cooking? :P it could possibly assist us in picking a nice yet easy to cook meal for you to try.

any particular occasion you want to celebrate with your cooking? :D it could possibly assist us in picking a nice yet easy to cook meal for you to try.

Well, I've been in a long-distance relationship for nearly three years. It's going from long-distance to no-distance, thankfully! :P
So, I guess I'm looking for something that I can cook for her as sort of a celebration of actually being able to cook something for her! If that makes any sense.

How about some home-made chicken pastries for starter.... then something for main (im no good with mains) and then have some amazingly decorated desert at the end, with candy and things to make it look amazing. Watch FoodTV, itl help ya :P