xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
frozensolid

Are Online Games Better Then Offline Games? ansewr piz

are online games better then offline games  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not playing online games anymore because it needs me to have a lot of time and I don't want to lose so much time playing games... when I have some time I play some offline games which doesn't needs me to have that time avaiable playing games... I used to play a lot of online games but now I've grown and can't do it anymore ;)

online games are quite addictive, i get bored playing offline after a short period of timei'm not sure what is so addictive about online games, but they are... if anyone has placed their finger on it, please let me know, i'm just curious why they are

It all depends on your taste of games. To me, I prefer both online and offline games. If you're the social type and like to have company while playing a game, choose online games, but beware of mean people. If you enjoy playing a game by yourself, I recommend offline games so you can concentrate a bit easier. However, it is all up to you.

No, noway....Offline games offer you so much more depth in game-play, graphic, sounds and so on. i think online games often have one-dimension gameplay and i usually get bored really quickly.But they don't reuired you to have a super-computer to play though, which is a good thing. ;-)

Of corse they are, you are playing against other people, not AI. Its more real, its a 50/50 sort of thing, because a computer can predict wht you are going to do next, while a human cant as much...Offline games can get borimg as enemies are sometimes in the same place every time you playe, while online games, its is always going to be different...Online games are the best! I am currently addicted to Wolfenstien - Enemy territory. lol Awesome game!

Heh...the poll results speak for themselves.I'd say that, in general, online games are better...because you get to go against real human opponents...not stupid computer bots. Then if you win...it really means something.Unfortunately for me...I rarely win... :rolleyes:

Offline games are much better, if you think multiplayer then they are better but onlin games are to small, bad graphic and a have same problems with 56k modem... I play multiplayer ut2004 and it's working fine :) so please explain I can't read all those text of these peoples :):rolleyes: >>I'd say that, in general, online games are better...because you get to go against real human opponents...not stupid computer bots. Then if you win...it really means something.Multiplayer games are better, then what online games and multiplayer games are not the same!? :D they have diference :D

I disagree. I have played Ultima for a few generations. The Ultima Online disapointed me. Fot RTS games like Warcraft and C&C, I cannot survive without cheats, so online RTS games are not for me anyway. I played Diablo II online and was killed almost instantaneous when I got the war zone.... :rolleyes::):) I really don't like online games.

Multiplayer games are better, then what online games and multiplayer games are not the same!? :rolleyes: they have diference :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehe, yes they are different.

And with that difference in mind...I'd say that online games aren't as good as offline games...generally. There are so many of 'em out there...I don't know how you can but a brand on all of them. There are some that are quite fun and excellent...but most aren't.

BUT, if you mean multiplayer games...no contest. They're so much better and are more fun.

Or, just find a good freeware game or two. Then you'll be good.

I think online games are better than offline. For the fact that it is boring after u beat the single player. If you play online people are harder and not stupid. They are better than computer players. PLus you can tlak to the person online

I think it really depends on the game itself. I think Strategy (especially RTS) and FPS games really need to be played online to be really enjoyed for any length of time. But, other games seemto work much better offline, because teh levels can be more in depth and intuitive.

online games are much better than offline. online games are always different. you play against different people who use different tactis. AI is always scripted... and face it... an AI is either beatable or unbeatable. if the designers wanted to they could make AI's perfect but then everyone would b upset the only problem with the imperfect AI's is that they dont improve like you do. some games try to allow ai skill to improve with you (Red Faction 2, the more you use bots the more points they get, the better they can get.) but the player always has the ability to limit the bots skills. player vs player is great because one person cannot controll the outcome. since my comp is a piece of garbage i play ps2 online which is great for shooters (3rd and 1st), vs and rpgs are apperently good on it to.if your good at a game you beat it, and its always the same, but online it is always a different game