xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jawadcom

I Have 1 Question: Buying More Bandwidth?

HELLO EVERY BODYI have 1 question:Is it possible to buy more bandwith at Xisto?I mean, my site is about a game maker and I want to host the program, games, recourses and tutoials. If I have mor emembers that all dowenload that stuff I think I might have my bandwith to 0

Unfortunately i dont think it is possible, if the BW offered in the higher, 3O credit, package is not enough then you can check out Xisto - Web Hosting.com as they offer great hosting for example:

FREE

DOMAIN $2.95/Mo.

1.5GB! [webspace]

and

25 GB BW

Low cost website hosting

1 Free Domain for life w/ Control Panel

Thats a damn good offer for just $3 a month, $36 a year, now if you live in the UK thats just Ł18 a year which is silly money! even if you live in the US $36 a year is tiny! So if you need more BW i would suggest going there, if you were to buy more BW from T17 is likely you would pay almost this amount for the BW alone so check out that website.

By the way T17 is part of a network of sites belonging to the Xisto corporation, Xisto - Web Hosting also belongs to this network s you can be sure of brilliant Customer service, uptime and general quality of service. And no i dont work for Xisto lol I just love their services :P

I verify that answer which is now, the bandwdith on trap is a set limit, of course if we beg really, really hard for 1GB of hosting and 30GB of BW. Then it would be really, really awesome and I would hug certain individuals for making this so :P. Until that happens 10Gb of BW is the limit, but in the early stages of your hosting its hard to blow through that a month unless you upload a lot of videos, images and content all in one sitting. Like shadowx mention if your bw lasts only half the month then it would be time to move on to paid hosting with more space and BW, and I echo what he said and that is a sweet deal for that price.

well if you are using up that much bandwidth, then the money you make off ads should pay for a new hosting account with much higher bandwidth. if not, then even doubling the bandwidth wont do you much good and in my opinion, you are running too many resources and downloads on your site. a website should at LEAST pay for itself and if it's a personal site, then obviously you wouldn't use up 1 gig bandwidth.so in my opinion 1 gig is alot of bandwidth for a personal site. if using more, then it shouldn't be considered a personal site anymore and should consider running ads to support better hosting through Xisto - Web Hosting. like someone mentioned earlier, you get 25 gig bandwidth for less than 3 dollars a month which equals less than 36 dollars a year. i can make that up in ads with my eyes shut.check out Xisto - Web Hosting.com for some nice options to fit your needs