xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

if i'm not mistaken, i saw trap from searching in yahoo. i was looking for free hosting for my website and voila! i'm here. i haven't activated my account though. i know i have to go here and post in order for my website to be up and running. but unfortunately, i'm too busy at the moment. i just got some free time before i would go back to doing my projects. arghh... life sucks.

Funny story, really. It all started earlier this week, when i started to attempt to install phpBB Fully modded forums. I got an error: Unknown column 'article_' in 'field list'. so today i started scouring google, searching for help, and the third thing that popped up, a topic here!!! so i looked at it, decided i wanted to reply, signed up, replyed, and now i MIGHT switch my hosting to here!

i was referred to by free-webhostsafter losing my first host, i was in the search for another host which is reliable and which is suited to my needsi had been to this site earlier but the compulsary forum hosting was a major reason i did not join earlier but now i m left with no other optionhowever, after being a part of this forum, i feel that i wont be losing my hosting due to inactivity coz the forums are quite interesting too

Well my other host, Ideal-Hosting the child host of DapGroup somehow went down and kept giving me the account suspended notice... but wth its a free site, so I gave up, seeing how its a school bulletin board, and I need it up quick ASAP... so I started searching and found Trap 17, in the odd spot of Google, I would definetaly recomend this to anyone I know that needs a web host... you guys are great! :huh:

i learned about Xisto when i was looking for how to put up your forum! one of the links lead here ! I registerd and i am using if for about 4 days! At first i thought that this just one more of those boring forums where the member are only interested in free web space... but i can truly say that this is not the case here! Members are really firendly, the help you alot....So in conclusion i can say that this forum is one of the good ones :huh:

A verry good friend of mine told me about this site, discussion community and ofcorse about Xisto web hosting.I was looking for the best solution to run my website on the internet. So when I told him, that I'm looking for the best free hosting, he gave me the idea to visit this virtual place... I was lost in the begining of my postingand registrations, because I thought I will never reach my 30 credits... But i made a mistake, here,I collected my necessary credits for my free hosting and i can slowly build my website, with the best technical and other support on Xisto...I'm more then satisfied with this hosting...like the most member here...

I searched in MSN "free web hosting". I got so many places to visit. web1000.com etc etc. I came to this board and found people discussing really nice things. I simply joined this. Although I am not interested in having a bannerless account here, because it becomes more of a burden to post unnecessary things (as per forum rules to gather points), rather than fun and creativity. The board has good people, and in sufficient in numbers. So why make someone to post by force / greed?

I dont really remember but i think i used google search engine. Dont remember what i put to search either lol. But google.com is a really goo search engine that finds good sites like this one :huh:

I got here from :http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. I was looking for a solution with PHP and MySQL for free, even if it means a little more work. I have the time to post the the required number of posts in order to have access to a good free hosting solution. I actually think that this idea is brilliant. People are happy because they get good hosting for free, and the webmasters are happy because they get advertising profits from a active forum. Nice compromise.

WELL, i was looking for free web hosting withput ads because in cjb.cc they left the free hosting to be a pay one.... :S such a shame that was a excellent service.... Anyway, i was sad and alone.... without anyone who can help me, so i wrote the magical words: google.com and i found a hosting review ads, and something called Trap 17 caught my attention... (at first i thought that hosting is a joke or something like that), so i try, and, now im here!!! very happy!, Not only by the hosting, also by this incredible forum!!!