xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

What you know, I found trap 17 by Google.Not sure what page it was, most likely 3 or 4, but it was there, right in the face.I went to it actually because I had a friend use it before, back when I didn't really care too much about free hosting. I checked around it, but it seemed as though this the best place to get free hosting.

In google, I searched "free forum no ads".

I was looking for a free phpbb2 forum...excpept without those annoying banners all the others have. If anyones looking for a site like what I was looking for, then a good forum site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ - it contains no ads, but at the same time, you can't host avatars internally. Still, you can get around that if you find a service like http://www.photobucket.com/.

Callum

I found it by looking on some other forum. I was looking for a good hosting site with SQL,FTP and more. And Xisto had everything I was looking for.I'm glad I found Xisto!

I was thinking of signing up for roxr.com and well it seems like weeks since they've allowed people to sign up and now they're making forced ads a part of the service and you STILL cannot sign up.So I was searching on google for freehosting with no ads and here I am.And it seems cool and the name rocks! So hopefully all goes well and I'll be hosted here soon.

My Case is that I was Searching for Free Hosting! And then I found a lot of them... But the problem is the Ads & annoying pop ups..Then Finally I came to know about Xisto through Google Search...With no Pop-Ups & Ads of anykind... Which made me come here!