xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

Well i searched for free Hosting then after 1h searching I finnaly find this. Then after that I stoped at once and choseed this site. It has great support, great Forum and much more!But you site Googlue isent bad but I think it shuld have more content, beacuse you page is just refferer to other sites.One thing to admin: Nice idea about freehosting and earn hosting credits!

Well, I've on so many places that offer wfree web hosting, but none of them provided stuff that I need... Even I've been on some other similiar forum that is based on "post to host" programme but where you need to gather much more points than here... I posted like mad every day, and when I finally gathered requiered amount, they have rejected my hosting application... :huh: No reason was given! :P That was overmuch, so one day I turned on my computer and I "googled" you guys :( And so far, you seem to be great...

I googled free web hosts and found it. First I ended up at some other site with listings of free hosts and I chose Xisto after seeing some good reviews for it on that site, unfortunatelly I don't remember the name of the free web host site.

I got reffered by my mate Bexs or 'Becca' shes such a spas and has to be perfect at everything- its well annoying lolbut anyway she told me about this cool site where you can earn credit and get free hosting and thats how i here...

Well i was at another pay by post massage board but in their you had to post like almost EVERY single day so i was kind of fed up with it so i found Xisto from his website review website which has a list of a whole bunch of free web hosting websites. I looked at almost every website their but Xisto was the best out of all of the web hosting prividers. By far Xisto offers the best service. Plus you don't have to be posting all day.

Hi! friends, we are all here... but how did we reach here?

Lets take a poll, may be this info will be useful to the admins also, in shaping their policies...

So let's start!

Googlue!

Could you also visit my site and comment on that here?

I found out in another forum. When I was disgusted with shyper.com, I started searching and reached post2host.com. That sucks... and is anyway down! Somebody had mentioned this site there.. and goog lord.. I am here.

LOL  :)

EDIT 1

OH! IT HAD JUST HAD 100 VOTES... ;)

EDIT 2

Well, many are calling this the most successful poll in the forum so far.

I don't know, may be an admin/mod can confirm?

Thank you

Googlue.

EDIT 3

Hey! I just noticed that this poll results are posted at the forum homepage!!

http://forums.xisto.com/

EDIT 4

Wow! Reached 150- votes today... 1st nov 2004!

40% have come here referred by a web hosts review site and 25% through search engine results.

That's good.

17607[/snapback]

I was doing a search for free php hosting sites, and i came up totally empty. I couldnt find one single free php / mysql hosting site under the sun.

Then one day I was browsing some sites and I saw an ad for free php/mysql hosting with Xisto. I was amazed how it worked, and i thought it was a pretty good deal so i joined.

Xadoflitan

Will you belive if I say I founf Xisto from google. yes of course. ^_^ Thanks google ^_^ I think we people are giving thanks to google just by mainting a big forum for discussing about google. that's awesome :lol: