xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I search google and found Xisto but didnt join.Then I seen link on thyelite but I was like I really dont feel like posting 30 credit which I thought was a lot.So I searched and searched and realized all the others had bad servers or something and kept shuting down.I didnt want a host that kept shuting down and lie about their uptime.So I joined Xisto forum and read everything and realized this is one way to keep spammers away and keep the best uptime possible.If I had to pick one free webhost to winn 50000billion dollars I would truly pick Xisto.

my host kept having server problems every 5 minutes, i tolerated it for a week then i just snapped...you can still see the dent i made on the wall with my fist when i snapped...anyways i went to aol search typed "free php hosting with fantastico and cpanel" and i think Xisto was the 4th listing.

I found this host through a vhs course. I'm taking a class on Web Design and Internet Research. Our assignment was to find a host for our websites. I searched through many other webhosts and came across Xisto. I was really excited when I found it because I had had no luck with any other sites. I'm sort of a beginner to this and might need some help. I think the posting to forums for credits is a great way in making people participate. :P Also, my teacher gave me a list of hosts and Xisto was right on the top.

Amanda

I found Xisto while searching through countless pages of free web hosts via a google seach. I'm so relieved that I have finally found a host with so many features that is free.

I wuz lookin for a web hosting site....and my friends reffered me sum but i didnt like it so i started searchin on google and tis is the best one i found....So yeah and now i'm gunna go and tell ma friends bout it. :ph34r:

I was referred to Xisto by one of the members here jlhaslip. In his opinion, this is the best site for not only free web hosting but also the forums. I decided to join and see for myself.He's absolutely right. There are forums here for everyone and for people from all walks fo life and I've already found a few that I now check regularly for new posts. Thanks Xisto!