xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I had been looking for a decent free web host for a long while, I tried many searches, I eventually found Asta host, I have enough credits there, but I figured I'd check this place out as well, Why not be active in both sites? I love both sites :) You can learn so much here!!

Well we are in a hockey fantasy league called Great Canadian Hockey League. (GCHL). We use a simulator program which happens to be called East Side Hockey Manager... (EHM) We have different general managers and we make trades, do waivers, sign from unrestricted free agents etc.,... Now we also have 3 simmers who will sim every day from EHM to figure out who gets stanley cup with seasons etc.,... We are in our 8th season now... Now i have been in sim leagues for 2 years now, and Great Canadian Hockey League has not been like any other ones. The other ones die after half a season or one season... Now we needed a site for people on our league that did now have EHM to check out their stats and standings ectectra... So sunny, our site manager, decided to go with trap 17. So this is basically how we got here... I am on now helping my friend sunny get some credits so his hard work does not vanish as we only have 1.31 days left.

I found this place while I was searching on google for free web hosts. It took me to a HUGE list of free web hosts. I was looking for about an hour for a good one and Xisto was one of the best. After a while in Xisto, I saw a link to this one, Xisto.They both look promising and have good offers. They also both use hosting credits gained by posting...Soo.....I flipped a coin and it landed on Xisto. XDI might go back to Xisto if I really need another free hoster.

I found out about Xisto a long time ago. I was doing a search on google for free we-hosting, this then took me to another site with a massive list of free web-hosts on it and Xisto came up.I never registered at the time but thought I would bare them in mind if I ever needed them, it just so happens that last night - I needed them, and have subsequently registered adn applied for my free web hosting.I like the fact that Xisto is community-based too - it makes for a great family-like feeling!

I looked for host all day yesterday on yahoo search engine and I got up early this morning and did a google search when I came across Xisto.

I found Xisto through searching for free hosting reviews.... it was the first hit on the list (i think)... glad I signed up - its a good deal here.The sites look so professional too... good service.Pdrive

I used invisionfree and i met a guy who was really into forums. More people came to visit and we decided we needed a better host for our forums. He told me he would go and look. After that he returned happy and told me about Xisto. He made forums and when i looked at them i couldn't say anything else than: Lookin fine. That's why i decided to try Xisto myself and see if i could make it work. I'm not into computers and the internet that much but trying hasn't killed anyone yet. If i like it i'll pass on the good news to all people who need a host.

I was looking for a free host. I landed on a site, where many hosts stood togheter, so i could choose the best. That way I found Xisto. I now have a site on Xisto, but I find it difficult to post there enough, so i'm gonna post here now and hope to put i stie here.