xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I fount Xisto through Xisto... I go here cause everyone there is slow in posting replies. I found Xisto though Webase a comprehensive database of hosts when lookign for a free host that have me at east 1 gig bandwith and 5 squal DBs

http://www.webase.co.nr/ is the site

141141[/snapback]

Typed it free hosts in google and this site poped up...

I searched using google for a free web host and I found a link of a forum (I don't remember what site the forum was at) and one of the forum's members was talking about Xisto.com. I then found out about Xisto through Xisto.

I discovered Xisto through a similar hosting service. A member in the suggestions forum posted asking for features such as those provided here be available on their hosting system. Unfortunately the request was declined so I instantly took a look at Xisto.

I've discover Xisto in my search for a free jsp host with no ads in google and in several other hosting guides but i can't quite remember which ones...It's very hard to find any jsp hosting...at least with some nice features and space for free...So i end up here...but now i know that JSP is not a straithforward thing around here :rolleyes: ...

I remember like it was yesterday. I was on Aboho with their web hosting service posting on a forum and there was where i found this site. It was really better than Aboho. more space, more bandwith, excellent.

I found Xisto at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ half an hour ago. And am I glad I did! This is first post here, but I have been looking around - and this seems quite perfect. I mean - I would probably sign up for the forums (the entertainment, creativity and gaming sections look very interesting) even if I didn't need the webspace.

I found Xisto at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ half an hour ago.

145878[/snapback]

Me too. I used to use another free provider, but once they updated their service, they expected a small payment to help pay for their update. I wasn't interested in paying, so they eventually deleted my account without any warning. Then I did a search on google and looked up my old provider, and noticed Xisto with their high review: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/reviews/Xisto.php so I applied last week. Most of the feedback is 10/10. Obviously you guys are doing something right. :rolleyes:

I wasn't interested in paying, so they eventually deleted my account without any warning.

Gawd that can be so irritating. It's creepy, because sometimes some of the data I have on web servers isn't backed up anywhere, so if you're going to delete it without warning... *looks around* ok, ok, it will be partly - or largely - my fault, but it is annoying all the same. Especially in non-community oriented forums, where you aren't touch with the staff every other day, I think it makes sense to send a polite note that says, ok buddy, the deal's over. Ahem. I know this isn't the vent area, so let's just say horray for Xisto and stop there, lol.

I was browsing around for another web host, specifically one that didn't have any adverts and I found this site ..... I can't remember the name of the site that recommended you though ..... sorry guys. xx

Posted Image

I found Xisto through the freewebhosts.com review site. Since there was a section called no forced ads, I checked out the chart and the user reviews for several of the top free hosting services. There were several great services out there, but I decided to go with Xisto, mainly because of the hosting credit system and the features/add-ons.

Actually first I was just searching for a free web host provider so I found this webpage, and then also a frien suggested me to register here so I did and I think Xisto is great!