xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GrandG

I Made Money With Awsurveys.com And...

I would not suggest the site, they let you do like 5 surveys than you have to get like 40 ppl to register with your link. Anyway i recieved a payment after a long time to my paypal. my paypal is not verified, so i cant purchase stuff online or anything, however, i can send money to other paypals. to verifie your paypal account and purchase stuff with it you need to add a credit card to it, or a bank accountDose anyone know a site that dose not require to you verfie you with a credit card or bank account? or social security number or something. Or is there a bank account where it dose not require you to give any social security numbers or anything, online, that allows you to verfie your paypal with it?

I tried this site ones and you're really right. Great that you get such big amounts of moneyfor one survey but when you have taken like 7 survey's no new ones will come. Before you have $75 you really need to get a lot of people. What I did wat making a lot of accounts but unfortunately that wasn't approved so I didn't get any money :PConclusion: They do pay but the site sucks..Greetzz

Hey thanks for bringing it to our notice, GrandG

Infact there is a site called http://www.awsurveyscam.com/ that gives out warnings to people to avoid AWsurveys. Dunno if it is a move by rivals to screw Awsurvey but a lot of people have been giving out warning notices to stay away

I don't think it is a Rivals trick, that website..You can probably call it spam, not because they don't pay but because theyhave so less adds you can click or surveys you can take you have to bring so manypeople! It's not much better then scam....Greetzz

I've researched this, in the process of looking for work from home opportunities, and was warned that the survey sites are scams by numerous web sites. Of the most immediate concern are the ones that want you to pay a fee to take the surveys. It seems you find out that you will not qualify for any but a handful, and can not make anywhere near the money they claim.I've had no personal experience with Awsurveys.com, but I'd be very reluctant to get involved with it, until I heard a really impressive reports from someone who has used it, and has made money.... and enough to be worth all the hassle and trouble.

I've researched this, in the process of looking for work from home opportunities, and was warned that the survey sites are scams by numerous web sites. Of the most immediate concern are the ones that want you to pay a fee to take the surveys. It seems you find out that you will not qualify for any but a handful, and can not make anywhere near the money they claim.
I've had no personal experience with Awsurveys.com, but I'd be very reluctant to get involved with it, until I heard a really impressive reports from someone who has used it, and has made money.... and enough to be worth all the hassle and trouble.

there have been many reports about this paid survey,many will warn you never to join them cos they are scam,while some will encourage them cos they are hornest,many people have shown their payment proof.in one of the criteria,i contacted the admin nad he replyied my message denying been a scam,this is confusing,but all i know is that am a member of the paid survey and i cnat conclude till reach my payout.

i have never got any money with AWSurveys so I think it is a scam, I am legitimate but one day they just said my account was not found in the server. I had around $50 on it and lost it all, when I signed up for it again no surveys but my account was still there. I still suggest using genuine ways such as cash-crate, treasure trooper, Adsense etc to earn money.

I didn't have this same problem, I just requested my money and after a while I got an email that the moneyI made wasn't honest. Well, right they were. I made several accounts because it would take way too long beforeI would have enough referrals to request my $75. Maby because of the email you could say they are honest butyou can never know sure till you tried it....Greetzz

It is very difficult to earn through internet. Many website are available for giving money but no-one of them provide work as we think. They only gives fraud work and gives you money initially and makes the limit for payment. For getting money you have to earn minimum amount which will never reached or very difficult to reach. If website go on giving money easily to other then what is the benefit for that website. Website only can give money if you are able make profit to corresponding website. For example. If you build a website or software as per instruction given by company through website then that website may gives you money for that work as company is beneficial from that work. Otherwise website don't give you money. Website only gives money if they are beneficial from themself through your work. If you see website is not beneficial from your work but also giving money then you have to think that it is fraud.