xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

A Copy Of Anne Frank And Me

would anyone here happen to have a copy of "Anne Frank and Me"? I need it to do a project for a class of mine. Our job within the class is to teach others about the holocaust and how it went down.If you can't find that, can you find "And then they came for me"?

Notice from opaque:
edited title

Mermaid are you trying to a copy of the ebook somewhere and not wanting to go ot the libary mermaid? :D OOOOH the pain :)

Anyways I thought I help you out and point you to my good friend amazon.com

Ann Frank and Me

And then they came for me

From the looks of it dear mermiad your better off getting the first book since the other seems to have only one copy and thats for $35 while the first one you get for about $7.

Your Welcome :D

The only thing I can thing about is going to sparknotes.com They may have the book in like a summary format, perfect if you do not feel like reading it!

so what's anne frank
i have heard about it

but i forgot what it was about

I find that googling things is too much hard work as well. :)
It's the diary of a German Jewish girl hiding from the Nazis during WWII whilst they collected people for concentration camps. She hid inside an annex with her family and friends until one day the Germans burst in after the group's location was given to the Nazis. Whilst in a concentration camp she died at the age of 15. Her diary is one of the most in depth looks into WWII as it is written not only by someone being persecuting in Germany but of a child.

oh i remeber now!
i read it in eighth grade

i just forgot

lol

It's a great book and a very important document from WWII. I read it in year six- the only thing is it's just another excuse to teach less. In Britain the history department bangs on about how the war effected the children and ruined their lives: personally I'd rather learn about how my Grandfather and friends fought, and Hitler (Who is undoubtadly a genius as far as battles are concerned) and his techniques of warfare and unions made with other countries. I'd also like to learn about the Nazi occupation of places like France and Norway (My home country). But instead I spend about three years learning about the bleeding avacuees and how hard they had it (E.g. Living with people in.. *Gasp* THE COUNTRYSIDE)! Anne Frank is pretty much the same- there are simply far more important people than her, for example; the Corey Ten Boom family and Maximilian Kolbe.

It's a great book and a very important document from WWII. I read it in year six- the only thing is it's just another excuse to teach less. In Britain the history department bangs on about how the war effected the children and ruined their lives: personally I'd rather learn about how my Grandfather and friends fought, and Hitler (Who is undoubtadly a genius as far as battles are concerned) and his techniques of warfare and unions made with other countries. I'd also like to learn about the Nazi occupation of places like France and Norway (My home country). But instead I spend about three years learning about the bleeding avacuees and how hard they had it (E.g. Living with people in.. *Gasp* THE COUNTRYSIDE)! Anne Frank is pretty much the same- there are simply far more important people than her, for example; the Corey Ten Boom family and Maximilian Kolbe.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, Corrie ten Boom. The hiding place. I love that book. But it is very hard to read during the first couple of chapters. . . I had to read that a couple of years ago. . .

Yeah yeah, my grandma was a Rosie the Riveter (look it up on google) what do you have to say to that British boy :D

Haha, just kidding :P

Anyways, I don't need the book for a class, I need the SCRIPT because me, along with some friends of mine, will be producing the script. It should be fun. . .