xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerman_1973

Gran Turismo 5 Trailer World premiere

GameTrailers.com had posted an advance look for the world premiere trailer for the upcoming addition to the award-winning Playstation 3 realistic driving simulation franchise, Gran Turismo 5.

The full trailer is set to premiere at Spike TV's Video Game Awards 2007, December 9th at 9 PM EST/PST.

Standard definition: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Wow the game looks awsome great graphics on the game, I would say that it would come out with more cars and defenetly great graphics. I have been playing this game for ever, first i started with gran turismo 2 which to me was the best game out of grand turismo 1 and 3, mostly because i would just get the lancer evolution rally and i would win alot of races with that car. that car was the bomb. also the scudo spike the mitsubishi wow awosme i have grand turismo 4 but the lincese are just hard to get and i really havent had the time to play it but it looks good, and i'm looking forward on getting a ps3 and get grand turismo 5 when it comes out it looks like a great game.

Very good graphics indeed. Echo the above sentiments. Had played the earlier versions of Grand Turismo (1/2) and they were pretty good then. Also, the lancer does kick *bottom* as well.

Gran Turismo 5 Looks Awesome, the gran turismo franchise has always been good but this time it just looks perfect, you can even see writing on the driver's helmet ^^perfectionAlways been a fan got 1,2 and 3 and played 4Looking forward to it!!