xisto Community
Saint_Michael

My First Professional Design: Www.artbyjfrances.com

I'll talk about the aesthetic aspects because that's the part of a website that interests me most, and I'm no expert on the coding part, so I'll pass that.Your website has all the aspects that a good website is expected to have: easy navigation, neat and crisp, good choice of colors and easy to read. It's not outstanding enough yet for a commercial portfolio, but it's only your first pro design, so I think you'll do better with the designing soon. I find that the slideshow distracts me from the text on the left side. It could have been removed, or you could make it a picture of the artist's latest work or most recommended work. Also, the navigation menu doesn't fit the width of the table. Good job on the drop down menu and the cool gallery script by the way. The gallery script is very suitable for art portfolios.

Wow, you are very talented at painting I will say and you painting fit your template easily!!...somehow.....well....I think your paintings go well with your template despite what other people say!! You should continue painting and maybe become famous while you are living~!!

It looks great for a first design. I am always a fan of simple, fast websites like this one. The colors used seem to blend well with the art shown. I think if the menu was centered with everything it would have a risk of getting lost, indenting it is a nice way of accenting it.

Wow, you are very talented at painting I will say and you painting fit your template easily!!...somehow.....well....I think your paintings go well with your template despite what other people say!!
You should continue painting and maybe become famous while you are living~!!

Sadly though, I build this website for a painter, if I had any art skill like my client I would have drop computers years ago and made my living off that and then of course hire some web designer to set me up a simple website.

Very nice site! You have some future in web design. It was simple, but eye catching. It takes true skill to get both in there. Again, very nice work!