xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anwiii

Spam In Yahoo Mail - An Easy Way To Block In Bulk?

I've had a hotmail and yahoo account for years and years. get a ton of spam in my hotmail acount, but right now, i am only concerned with my yahoo email acount that receives about 100-200 spams a day.aside from the spams, my yahoo id is "calkid". calkid is a very popular screen name now and i even get emails that are meant for other accounts. i even get other peoples account names, numbers and paswords at times. the only explaination i can think of is that there are other calkid's, but they have #s at the end of their screen name(folowing me? i hope so....). so i don't want these emails either.i know you can read an email and mark it as spam, but is there an easier way? is there a way to click all messages i want to mark as spam and hit send and do it in bulk or do i really have to read every single spam email just to mark it as spam.what are my options here. i want to keep my account. i'm afraid to log in anymore. i hate looking at my acount now. it's gotten way out of hand.

lol...if we have enough time & want, we reply the spam with our bussines offer, hope from that spam, we can find the real one & the owner still read the e-mail that sent to them.

that's old school. i used to do that when submitting on the free classifieds sites when that was not considered spam by the search engines. this is my personal email account though and don't want to waste my time with it.

any suggestions? i'm getting some business opps in there, but mainly it's sex sites or pay to sign up offers or just ads advertising their offline products. i've had this account for 20 years but it's just becoming unmanagable. i don't like my spam folder or the filter yahoo uses and it's hard to go through there and retrieve the emails i want to save. i don't want to read each friggin one and mark it as spam. why i asked if there was a way to do it in bulk