xisto Community
abivelj

Make Money And Advertise For Free www.BestPaidOnline.com

Visit BestPaidOnline.com and Earn $3 just for signing up. Recieve E-Mails from us and earn money just for reading them. Do our offers and recive even more money. Make over 60 dollars in an hour!!!! come visitwww . Best Paid Online . com

Edited by BuffaloHELP
live link removed by BH (see edit history)

Visit BestPaidOnline.com and Earn $3 just for signing up. Recieve E-Mails from us and earn money just for reading them. Do our offers and recive even more money. Make over 60 dollars in an hour!!!! come visit
Best Paid Online . com

Yeah right you might think this is true but it certainly is not. If you check out. What are they pricing for advertising on their web site then you will understand what this is all about.

This is what you have to pay to them if you are aabout to advertise on their web site:

100 Banner Impressions = $0.01
100 Banner Clicks = $3
200 Banner Clicks = $5
300 Banner Clicks = $6
500 Banner Clicks = $9
1000 Banner Clicks = $10
5000 Banner Clicks = $50

And here it is what you have to pay them for emails they send. Obviously showing how you cannot earn from their service a lot.

1000 E-Mail Ads = $152000 E-Mail Ads = $23
5000 E-Mail Ads = $51
10000 E-Mail Ads = $100

Its on their home site so go and check it out.

Your right that is the normal rate. But there is a special that is going on now. Free advertising from October 18th to New Year. For Email and For Banner Ads!!!!! Go Check it out and sign up... become a member and you still get paid when you click on one of the banners... My Gift to the users.I also want to say thank you for promoting it for me, too.

Edited by abivelj (see edit history)

To be honest this site doesnt look very secure and really doesnt want to make me sign up only desprite or really foolish people would sign up I dont mean any of this in an offenceive way but I would reccomend improving your sites homepage to make it more appealing to people.

ok what would you suggest I do to improve it?

Hmm well when i opened it i noticed a lot of things.

you have to line up the "home" "forum" "contacts" tabs into one row
another thing i would do is make the site more visual appealing the black and green on top looks good but everything else doesnt mix so well.
also align text so it looks like it is in the right place such as the welcome at the top is behind the home link.