xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
X3r0X

Nearing The End Of The Year Almost 2005

Hello everyone

It sure has been an active year hasnt it? I mean, with now over 1,000 members and many hosted members Xisto has increased substancially it is clear that Xisto is now one of the most popular free hosting providers!!! ;)

First of all, id like to thank all of the Administrators:

Wassie

OpaQue

Zenchi

Thunder

You have all done a magnificent job and are a great contribution to Xisto.

Second of all, all of the moderators:

Becca

cragllo

dundun2007

EricDrinkard

football123213

googlue

killahg

Lurk

mobileunlocking

prodigy

Shackman

simipro

stevey

zip_mc

You are all a great contribution to the forums. You keep it all clean and make sure everything is neat and tidy. Good job!

And last but not least, EVERY SINGLE MEMBER!!!! Remember, you are the ones that keep this service up and running! Thanks to everyone for supporting Xisto all the way.

Well, its almost 05 and i wish everyone a great festive season and all the best for 05.

Regards

X3r0X

You guys missed SPECTRE ... No doubt, He has made a TREMENDOUS CONTRIBUTION to this community... If he is not a part of Xisto now.. I dont think that should make his work go unnoticed.. Xisto is Thankful to Spectre for all that time, he has spent for this community.

nah.. there were some misunderstandings and he was feeling quite un-confortable with the forums. There were some problems regarding the sites on our server too.. So he decided to discontinue with the forums.