xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
risse5

Getting Listed On Google Fast

This is my own experience on how to get listed on google.First you must know is that you will need a free directory list where you will choose the best PR rated Directory.I have beed using PR5-PR6 Directories.Make a list of Keywords for you website.Try to find the best keyword because it is very important to have good keyword if you want to become first on google and other search engine secondly, you will make a brief description of you website of about 40 word and thirdly you will need some place on your website so as to put reciprocal link.Now here we are, You gather all info to place on the directory.You visit one directory on by one as manual submission is the best way to get listed on google.Many people using automated software has been fake off as automatically request link is not a manual all version way.Then choose the category that fit's your website as many link request has been reject because of category error many people check category that are not in proper for there website, When you find you match categories click on submit link, after that you put your descripting, keyword(if asked), reciprocal link page(where you will put there link) email address and don't forget the security image put it correctly and push submit link.You will problably receive a confirmation by email.There are directory who will approved your link fast and some will take about 2 weeks.It is the best way to get listed on search engine.I have make several website and this is the best way I know to get listed on search engine.A good backlink is a good website. :)

Okay. That did nothing but confuse me.

well, all he was trying to say is to manually submit your website to search engines and directories as this is the best way to get listed on page one for your keywords(his opinion). he also noted google likes it done this way(his opinion). so that wraps up basically what he said in better english.

what he said was half right. manual submissions are better than auto, but google prefers to find your site on it's own without manually submitting your site directly with google. also, manual submissions would only be good for the top15 or so directories and search engines as it would take forever to manually submit to all of them.

somtimes you have to watch out when you optimise for manual submission. some directories don't auto submit your website and is done by hand by either a volunteer or employee. i've had my site description and title changed and i've had my submission moved to another subdirectory. it's a pain to get things changed too once your site is verified and entered in to the directory.

so my point to the last paragraph is once you went to all the hard work to manually submit your site and it's verified and accepted(for those sites that manually verify by a human), go back and double check that it's now in the directory that you chose, and your title and description and keywords are in tact and it is just the way you submitted it without altercations.

i know yahoo was known for changing crap around so always double check!