xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hirishiolo

Italian Poem my personal poem

Here my poem written a lot of time ago:Come un alba di bacio io posso lasciarti,come un attimo di passione io posso abbandonarti,come un lieve soffio di vita posso allontanarti...ma ormai lo so, la mia vita ? con te!Do you like it?

Another little poem that I create today:CERCARE,in albe vuote un qualcosa che si ? perso per poiVAGARE,senza un senso trascinata dalla noia diVIVERE,senza averti qui di fianco perRESPIRARE,la bellezza della vita...

if only most of us could understand your poems, then perhaps we can learn to like them. :)from the construction, it's like a single verse, not a complete poem. unless it's something like a haiku... is it?

well, I can try to translate my poems in English...I hope to translate even the sense.... :) ...The translation of the last one is:LOOK FOR,in empty sunrise something that I lost forWANDER,without a sense dragged on the tedium ofLIVE,without you next to me forBREATHE,the beauty of the life...

I can try to translate the second poem that I wrote...I say I try... :) ...this is the translation:like a sunrise kiss I can leave you like a moment of passion I can abandon you,like a little breathe of life i can get you out of the wayBut I know that my life is with you...What do you think about??

i think they are great, I understand some Portugues, Itallian, Spanish & French so I just wanted to let everyone else know that to litterally translate either of these 4 languages, it comes out backwards, kind of like french.In english we describe an object Before stating the name of it, in the 4 languages listed above the opposite is true. hope it helps:)