xisto Community
longtimeago

My Real Experience With Trap17 Must Read

hi friends once upon a time i was hosting websites with some free servers , other than Xisto and on one fine morning i had a thought why to go for free servers because in those free servers they were demanding money to remove their advertisemnt. or they had a sub domain.So i purchased a domain and i was looking for some free space provider and i found that none was giving it for free at that time i came to know about Xisto , i read that it was free but i must be active in the forums so what i did was i signed up for the forums and i started being active in the forums.I followed all the rules in trap except one BBCODE the quote tag, though i was caught for not using, but i learnt a leasson, and i stopped coping and pasting , then during my exams i stoped posting so credics came to negative, again now i posted still accont now released So i am confused. Am i kicked once for all.

Edited by nirmaldaniel (see edit history)

Your point being...???I think Xisto are pretty good in terms of maturity, frendliness etc. My previous host were pretty shoddy, it was run by an 18 year old with no experience, and he hired an immature 15 year old as admin! Plus there was a feeling of racism towards people not in Europe or the USA... good to see that doesnt happen here and you know what you are doing :)

no, your account will be re-instated once you have 4 credits or more and allow some time for the script to reverse the suspension.

BBCODE is the code used on forums to make things bold italic and underlined.

It can also be used for size

centering text

making hyperlinks.

You can do this by using...

[b][/b]

For bold

[i][/i]

For italics

[u][/u]

For underlining

[center][/center]

For centering text

[url=LINK]text[/link]

For linking things.

There must be a problem with the script if thats how its suppose to work. A few members have posted this so far about this and on the other post I remember it was mention that once you have credits it will reactivate the account every hour.well I've had my account go in the red awhile back and same thing happen to me. I've been in the green now but account has not returned, I've tried accessing my account sonesay.trap17.com and ftp.sonesay.trap17.com nothing. I thought it was because I had to reapply again for hosting but now I'm not sure.can anyone clear this up? by the way my points have just been collecting since I cant access my site I figured its because my site is not active so I don't lose any credits.

i accept all your comments on my topic , but the thing i wonder is does the script takes more than 2 days to release my account moreover in the mean time to my credicts are getting subtracted , please can any moderator or administrator help me ? or anyone else have experienced the same problem please tell me the solution ?

Please all the moderators must do something for this , i gave the website to many of my friends and it is down moreover Google Crawls on it and site is down rating gets reduced.Is there any Solution for this ????Help ! please .. Site is Down...