xisto Community
mrdee

Error During Upgrade [resolved] Xisto tells me to contact Admin

While trying to upgrade my hosting account (I got an email I was approved), I encountered the following:When I clicked on the link in my confirmation email, I was taken to the Xisto menu page, where I selected "Upgrade your hosting account".I was then asked to enter my forum username and password, and was then taken to the upgrade page, but almost immediately got the message:"There were problems creating your account! Please Contact Administrator."Then, underneath, it said: "Debug Info", followed by two lines with nothing in between them, and below the two lines it said:"End of Debug info..Please report the above information to Administrator", but obviously, there is nothing to submit as there is no debug info.Can someone help me sort this out and get the upgrade going, please?Thanks in advance.

Perhaps due to the recent upgrades in our servers (see Alerts and Notices post by Velma) some requests may not complete on the first try.When I was approving and allowing you to upgrade to the next hosting plan, I too encountered some errors. On the third try I was able to set your upgrade in order. Please wait few moments/hours and try again.

It has finally worked (after a good few hours).Anyway, that problem is now solved.The only thing that remains now is to restore my backup, which is already present (see my other post).This is going to be a bit tougher, I think.Anyway, I think the question of this topic is now solved.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.