xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itcom

Decoration How to Decorate your house with recycle things to save your money

Hi,Everyone has different idea. I get wonderful idea and forget quickly. It happens all the time. Finally, I got an idea to post my idea in the forum. I think you may be interested to know.Now, I would like to share how I decorate my clothing cupboard. Most of the time my underwears are messed in my cupboard. It looks really ugly when someone come and visit my room.Last week, I saw an empty tissue box on the table. I got an idea and took that tissue box.I folded my underwears, and rolled them as spring rolls, then put in the tissue box one by one.I could put 12 or more underwears.At last, I have two tissue boxes: one is for my sport bras and another one is for my penties. If you have fashion forms bras, you have to open a Tissue box from the side and place your bras inside.If you want to use your bra or penty, you can take it out one by one easily.Now, my cupboard is neat and tidy. I hang clothes and put two tissue boxes at the corner. It does not cost me anything.Later, I will post how to decorate your rooms.Good Luck!

Good for you.Nescesity is the mother of invention.It's amazing what you can do if you put your mind to it. I guess we could learn lessons from the American native Indians.They used all of the Buffallo and wasted nothing.Waste not,want not.

Hi,
Everyone has different idea. I get wonderful idea and forget quickly. It happens all the time. Finally, I got an idea to post my idea in the forum. I think you may be interested to know.

Now, I would like to share how I decorate my clothing cupboard. Most of the time my underwears are messed in my cupboard. It looks really ugly when someone come and visit my room.

Last week, I saw an empty tissue box on the table. I got an idea and took that tissue box.
I folded my underwears, and rolled them as spring rolls, then put in the tissue box one by one.
I could put 12 or more underwears.
At last, I have two tissue boxes: one is for my sport bras and another one is for my penties.
If you have fashion forms bras, you have to open a Tissue box from the side and place your bras inside.
If you want to use your bra or penty, you can take it out one by one easily.

Now, my cupboard is neat and tidy. I hang clothes and put two tissue boxes at the corner. It does not cost me anything.

Later, I will post how to decorate your rooms.

Good Luck!

Very Good Idea, and for us men. Same with our boxer,breifs,socks or a tee shirt or two. I would do the same thing with old coffee cans with the lids. Take some crape paper and wrap it around it, and you would never know it was a old can of Joe