xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dodger

War On Insects

Yes, I am emulating Bush and declaring war on insects. The recent invasion and terror they cause me became too much. Aside from the yearly invasion of Black Immortals (virtually immortal black beetles), I had a HUGE (20 cm) praying mantis in my room, and an immense meadow horse (or wutever it is in English) (~10 cm). So, what's your stance on insects and yer experiences with 'em? Personally, I divide this horrid things into several cathegories and take different approach with them: harmless - most spiders, most beetles, butterflies, meadow horses, dragonflies, mantises - I usually just capture those and throw out of window annoying - moths, ants, bees, flies, several kinds of flying insects - I generally shoo them away, or kill them if they annoy me too much evil - wasps, hornets - kill if I have a good shot, if they're aggressive I leave the room until they settle down and are killable or until they leave kill on sight - mosquitos, tics, worms, earpiercers Satan incarnate - The Black Immortals - they refuse to die. Stomp one thrice, crush it's head, crush it's body, slash it in half and throw it into water, and it'll still live and swim. I kill them on sight, and in brutal manners.

Yes, I am emulating Bush and declaring war on insects. The recent invasion and terror they cause me became too much. Aside from the yearly invasion of Black Immortals (virtually immortal black beetles), I had a HUGE (20 cm) praying mantis in my room, and an immense meadow horse (or wutever it is in English) (~10 cm).

So, what's your stance on insects and yer experiences with 'em?

Personally, I divide this horrid things into several cathegories and take different approach with them:

harmless - most spiders, most beetles, butterflies, meadow horses, dragonflies, mantises - I usually just capture those and throw out of window

annoying - moths, ants, bees, flies, several kinds of flying insects - I generally shoo them away, or kill them if they annoy me too much

evil - wasps, hornets - kill if I have a good shot, if they're aggressive I leave the room until they settle down and are killable or until they leave

kill on sight - mosquitos, tics, worms, earpiercers

Satan incarnate - The Black Immortals - they refuse to die. Stomp one thrice, crush it's head, crush it's body, slash it in half and throw it into water, and it'll still live and swim. I kill them on sight, and in brutal manners.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i dont really kill anything unless it's like harmful or something maybe. The war on insects using pescticides is dumb though. They do kill the bugs that harm the crops, but they also give tons of chemicals to humans and the good bugs.