xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dodger

Going Out On A Date: Going Out Suggestions?

kay... I'm already going on a 2nd date with a nice girl, but so far my head is only has those standard going out idea's Play pool + have a drink Go visit a movie + have a drink Go to a bar to have a drink (and a live Jazz Band ) <-- was my first date suggestion Have lunch/dinner together Do something sporty Go bowling and have a drink Play games (board, card games ) Any of you guys have nice original suggestions? You have to keep in mind my date works 40 hours/week, so evenings are the usual the time when she's free. My city of Utrecht is of average size (300,000-350,000 people), so it has quite a lot of going out places, but which one to pick? Want to share your tips/suggestions/going out experiences? Thanks !!!!!!

utrecht?oh... i'll talk dutch to you for a min ;)------------hmmm orginele uitgaan dingen zijn moeilijk te vinden ja,misschien hotel kamertje huren (beetje een dure),of naar een musicle of een of andere show...------------i hope that that would anwser your question...