xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dannym23

The New Ipod Touch Touch Screen iPod

I study marketing, and to tell you the truth, I fall for the charms of the apple products. But to be honest, the iPod Touch is total marketing. Of course it's cool, really. But the fact that you couldn't have third party apps made it lame (in my oppinion). And now with your announcement. I think of it better. But I tell you the truth. Nokia beats the iPhone. the Nokia Internet Tables allow Garnet OS (a new and cooler Palm OS) aps to be executed, and that well... Pwns the iPod Touch.The iPod touch has more charm and candy eye. But I care more for the functionality and the actual utility of the gadget. The Nokia Internet Tables are the best. They are not all well known, but if you read about them. Well, they are total win. (The new ones, mostly)

So wrong man! Get an iPod then make the correct post :D

Well I have had the first gen iPod touch and found that a little big, But now with the second one its nice and slim and light weight but the one thing I would want apple to improve is the loudness of the built in speakers.

I also have the iPhone 3G and they are fantastic! Internet (Myspace, Any URL) Anywhere!