xisto Community
imdaman

How Can I Impress A Schoolgirl

Its for u imdamanHow Can I Impress A Schoolgirl

go to her when she is with her friends and kneel down and say to her that u are sorry and was felling  a bit shy to say yes in front of other girls and if u are still felling shy 

catch her when she is alone and tell her that u really love her  and say the following line

"for the last 2 weeks I have not been able to sleep eat or do nothing when ever I go to sleep I see u and I fell so sorry that hurt your felling  in front of so many of your friends and I really love u and can do anything to prove it u tell her that u have created an hole in my heart which cant be filled by anyone I will wait for u for ever and ever"

-reply by Prateek

What I thinkHow Can I Impress A Schoolgirl

What I feel,is that if you really like or love her, you wouldn't be embarrassed. I you wanna be friends, then just be friends, but if you wanna further develop this relationship, you should tell her how you really feel and apologize for your lack of confidence. If she answers positively, then well good luck. 

As for your parents, trust is important. But then again, you should show them some good results in your studies and show them you're old enough to think for your own, like by giving good results, as I have mentioned, and build up trust. Once they know that you're independent, giving no problems in your studies etc., they'll give you freedom. Like how I'm able to go out on my at any time of the day. Of course that's because I produce results and don't get into trouble.

Good luck :)

how can i impress a schoolgirl?How Can I Impress A Schoolgirl

there's a girl in my class whom I like a lot. She tops in class but sometimes I do and she just smiles and tries to take a glance of me. I do not know whether she likes me or not. She always talks with me a little for a while.She keeps on talking with her friends and her friends cooperate well with me.She just feels shy in front of me and a little nervous.I sometimes try to talk with her and know what she feels about me but... No response.

any of you guys can pls help me and tell what should I do so that I may grab her attention towards me.Pls...Pls...Help me pls...

-question by vicky

How to impress a school girl?How Can I Impress A Schoolgirl

I like a girl. She is my class.She sits in the row(A).

In the first look I liked her.But I tried to suppress my feelings.Because she is mine friend's relative.

But on 20th Nov.'09 mine another friend told me that in the library period she was seeing me with a nice smile .I also noticed that.

Thats why I can't control myself to suppress my emotions.I can't able to sleep at night.

and I am not able to control myself to see her without anyone see me that I am seeing her.

Sometimes we caught each other seeing each other.

And today her friend asked me that is I like to (name)?

what should I say is it is right or wrong?

-question by Shivam

Dear Shivam,

First, you should tell your friend how you feel about this girl, and ask his permission to pursue a close relationship with her.  If he says yes, then comes the hard part of talking to the girl.  On the otherhand, if your friend says no, and the friendship between you two is really strong, then you shouldn't let a girl ruin it.  However, that doesn't mean you can't say hi to her or help her out when she is in trouble: that you could still do.

I wish you the best, and follow your heart!

~Patty

-reply by Patty

i dont no what to do i really like this girl but dont no how to get herHow Can I Impress A Schoolgirl

I don't no what to do I mean this girl I like is really popular and well I'm not and I think about her like all the time .

I want to ask her out but my friends are saying not to because she will just say no but the thing is I get along with her and we help each other in class when we need it.

the other problem is that I'm shy talking to her and I'm scared if enbarrest my self

please help me

tell me what I should do please

-question by ciro fuccio

I read your story and I know that when a girl in shy ask such questions she really likes you. My suggestion to you is just tell to her friends that you started liking her and such feelings of love aroused in your heart. So, best of luck.

Hello everyone, I was searching for some tips on how to impress schoolgirls and I came upon this website. It looks very helpful and informative so I have registered...---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's my situation: I have known this girl for about 2 weeks. She is in most of my classes and I like her very much, but I just don't have the courage to say that I like her. I have tried eating lunch with her, introducing myself, saying hello and smiling to her whenever to see her and being myself, but I didn't think that I have impressed her. She spends most of the time with another girl (most likely her best friend, because most of the time I find the two of them chatting, and walking together).

Last week my school went for ice-skating...I constantly skated to her every now and then to ask whether she was alright (since she is new to ice-skating, she sometimes falls) and offered her to ice-skate together, and things like that. She even asked me my email at that time (when it was just the two of us, while we were resting on the side of the ice-skating field).

I don't know whether she likes me or not, but today I was surprised: Her friend asked me to come to meet her. When I did, she was a bit shy and she said, "I have heard some 'stuff' going around..." After a long pause, she asked, "Do you like me?" in front of her friends. I was surprised. I wanted to say yes, but I was a bit shy and perhaps a bit too proud, and so I said..."No...". After that I felt really bad, not only for hurting her (if she likes me, which I think yes, she does) but also for lying to myself, to my heart. We were in the park of the school at that time, and so I turned and started walking away, but then I ran outside the school's football pitch pretending that I was watching the football (while actually condemning myself for doing something I really didn't want to do). The best thing was, when I turned around to go back to class, I saw her and her 'best friend' walking, just near me, like, walking back and forth (I think).

I really regret what I have done. I know she must have been hurt inside, but she's not showing it (like me, I think she's hiding her feelings, but I'm not sure, I'm not good at reading girls). What do you think I should do? I really want her to know that I love her, but I'm a bit shy, that is why I said 'no' today spontaneously when asked The Question. I don't know if she can ever forgive me. Please help...I'm really troubled not because I don't know how to tell her my feelings, but because I rejected her today (while actually I didn't want to)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello! what ever your name mr school.My name herry watson.next day when you going to school do not meet him.but in class make some eye contect with her and give her little smile
and move towards. when the lunch break is start's .Observe that she is alone somewhere go than ask him "yes" but do not ask any more thing.she think that now your answer is yes.
if she do not understand.she try to ask about the yes.Then explain her.

hello! what ever your name mr school.My name herry watson.next day when you going to school do not meet him.but in class make some eye contect with her and give her little smileand move towards. when the lunch break is start's .Observe that she is alone somewhere go than ask him "yes" but do not ask any more thing.she think that now your answer is yes.
if she do not understand.she try to ask about the yes.Then explain her.

i really didn't understand a thing from what you said could you explain better please i'm really interested in this topic :D

hahaha the first thing i thought when I saw this post was I hope hes not a sugar daddy. Speaking about school girls etc. I wasnt gonna give any advice at all lool. Its been 4 years since your post. My response wont be usefull to yu by now. You probabaly are an expert at getting chick now I guess cause you 19 or twenty now and you like in UNiversity or senior high depending on the American system which im not familiar with as I am English.What i would like is for everyone thats still on the forums that posted problems in the past and years have gone by to at least try and update whats happened since so we see what time has brought and what advice worked for yu and the lessons you have learnt cause while we gave advise most of us werre giving theory advice and yes you probably have real experience and made decisons that affected your life in what ever way. It wuld be nice to hear a personal experience to see what our advice may or may not have caused in another persons life.