xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cragllo

Competition: Win A Collection Of Web Templates Im bored

If you can solve this... well... riddle, you can win all the web templates that I have ever made... (Im realy bored ;))Your in a room, no windows or doors,The walls, floor and roof are solid steel...How do you get out?The first person to solve it will get all the templates...Craig.

Edited by cragllo (see edit history)

wait a very long time until the steel is softening... (rusting or something (forgot the word) and then kick your way out....or mentally ask for help... ;)or warp yourself out with your very own super powers...or fart really long so the presure of the room will increase so it will blow up ;)

wow,i dont even want to go out if you look at those templates,we are gonna get...oke i'm staying inside of that thing and try to think of a good wegsite template ;)

There are no walls no doors no roof no floor... ? You did say nothing.... lol....so maybe you could just walk out because nothing is theere

Theres nothing actually in the room to hold the steel together??? I mean you said there were nothing eand everything was steel so... maybe?

Ok, let me clear some things up...It's a normal square room... you just wake up in it... you dont know how you got in it or when... the walls are solid 2ft/60cm thick and are steel!You have no tools or anything, youst your clothes that you have on.How do you get out? I dont see why anyone wants the templates anyway, thay are rubbish ;)

Edited by cragllo (see edit history)

If you can solve this... well... riddle, you can win all the web templates that I have ever made... (Im realy bored ;))

Your in a room, no windows, no doors, no holes...

The walls, floor and roof are solid steel...

How do you get out?

The first person to solve it will get all the templates...

Craig.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my guesses are:

1. that you are in a room with an open doorway and you just walk out or...

2. you are in a hallway that will eventually lead you out somewhere

Thanks for providing the riddle even if it never gets solved.

my guesses are:

1. that you are in a room with an open doorway and you just walk out or...

2. you are in a hallway that will eventually lead you out somewhere

Thanks for providing the riddle even if it never gets solved.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, there are no doors, no windows, just the holes where thay used to be, you just walk out the doorway ;)

Whats you e-mail, ill sent alll the crappy tekplates too you soon...