xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
A200

Hello! How Are You? I Am Delighted To Meet You All! Hello :) my name is Lachlan and I live in Brisbane, Australia I a

Hello ;) my name is Lachlan and I live in Brisbane, Australia! I am 15 years old :D I am hoping to have a good time here and to meet and get to know you all! If you wish, you can add me to MSN: lockelymarkets[AT]hotmail.com (replace [AT] with @). You will see that i registered some time ago, but I never posted as I was with another company, stonerocket. I am pretty much sick and tired of them- FTP didn't work, i felt ignored by staff, etc. and there was just too much spam and not many good discussions going! I hope to move my site, Australia Online, over to your hosting soon, but were currently moving from SMF to phpBB3! Yay!Well anyway, I speak english (obviously), I learnt german for 3 years from 2002-2004, but since then ive forgotten most of it so I can only say a few words, but since 2005 I have been learning French and I like it alot! I visited New Caledonia back in September/October for a week, very exciting as it was my first time out of Australia and on a plane :D I could be going to France itself next year as well, but that is unconfirmed... if it does eventuate to get back, we would depart from Nice and would have to stop over at Rome, Dubai, Singapore then to Brisbane! Oh la la!Ask me any questions if you wish :rolleyes:

Hey there Lachlan, and welcome to Xisto.com! I really hope that you find greater satisfaction here than at your previous hosting provider -- I know that I certainly did! I remember when I went on a trip to Australia; what a wonderful place it is! It is certainly on my top list of places where I would like to live later in my life. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck on the future of your website, and I truly hope that everything turns out for the best for you. Do not forget to post and remain active on the forums, and everything will turn out great! Once again, welcome, and I will see ya around on the forums!

Hey Lachlan! Welcome to the Xisto forums.I hope that you stay here and post because you seem like a really nice guy. Plus, you're australian and I have mates in australia (who are absolutely AWESOME), so that's a bonus.If I do decide I like you, (you'll have to post more) then I'll add you on msn and we can chat a bit on there. I've been to australia, and I've got to say, your country muchly rawks, it's a LOAD better than england. I hope you find Xisto better than your previous hosts. I've not had any problems with them.I hope you have a good time if you go to france.

Edited by Liam_CF (see edit history)

Wow thanks for the great welcomes, good to see my introductions are actually read :D at my previous host people just said "welcome" which was a bit boring, so good to see people here are more inviting ;) I hope to become active on the forums, it'll take me a little while to find my way around :rolleyes:

Hello Lachlan. Welcome to Xisto! :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure that you're going to love your stay here. I've been here for just months and I still love it. I have purchased my own domain and paid hosting but I can't seem to leave my Xisto account. A mystery. Again, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Hello Lachlan aka:A200 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Yes you sound like and interesting person. You are going to be very well traveled as well, so you will have lots of experiences to relate to all of us.

There is no way you will be ignored around Trap 17. The people here are friendly and helpful. The Staff is outstanding. They offer the most reliable and best free no-ads hosting by a long shot. I moved here from a previous host, and have been delighted with the atmosphere and increased traffic to my site.

You will need to know all about Trap 17, so you can use the links just above my sig to learn erverything. That is if you haven't already read it all. :rolleyes: I look forward to seeing interesting posts from you on the forum. ;)

Hi I'm Kero.

I find you extermelly interesting. We should get to know each other yeah?

I'm in my first year of German and I know a little bit of everything from other languages since my brother does weird jobs around the world.

=)

I would say welcome but I'm new here really and I'm exploring so I'm not really in with the in you know?

Hello keroshii, welcome to Xisto :) I am pretty much new here too, even though I registered in May. I only really started getting active last month... Its good to see another person who knows a little german, I was much better at German back 3 years ago, but since i've learned french i've forgotten most of it!This place does take a while to get used to, I still get a little overwhelmed :DAlso, thanks to the other people who have welcomed me, its really professional, friendly and pleasing! :D

Welcome mate !!!Looks like your previous hosting experience was not a happy one. Since you have stepped in at Xisto, you hosting experiences here after,would be fantastic. I have been here for quite some time. I have not ever had an issue with my hosting,. Provided you maintain positive credits, you should not run into any trouble over here. And we also have a great team of support members here. And of course, the shout box for any instant help. ANd the good part is, Xisto seems to be getting better; day by day ..