xisto Community
nadazy

International Business

Hi all, I am from China, new here. We export and distribute electrodomestic products worldwide. Now we are expanding our business scale. Should you tell me the best useful B2B trading website in your country, you will be highly appreciated.

Hi all, I am from China, new here. We export and distribute electrodomestic products worldwide. Now we are expanding our business scale. Should you tell me the best useful B2B trading website in your country, you will be highly appreciated.

check out tradezone.com. they are fairly big. the company that owns it has been in the import/export business for decades.

what are electodomestic products anyway? are they small appliances like a can opener or toaster oven or something entirely different? i never heard that term before. maybe i can help ya out more if you give more information. also are you just an exporter or a manufacturer as well? or are you just a distributor. you weren't very specific.

btw- fyi- trade zone is based in the USA but caters to world wide

Thanks a lot. You are right, electro-domestic products refer to home appliances (mostly electrically), such as electrical pressure cookers, rice cookers, kettles, toasters, ovens, fans. hair drier, small refrigerators etc. We have two factories and also do distribution domestically, so... you can say we are manufacturer, distributor and trader (because we do import as well).

Thanks again for your attention :)

check out tradezone.com. they are fairly big. the company that owns it has been in the import/export business for decades.
what are electodomestic products anyway? are they small appliances like a can opener or toaster oven or something entirely different? i never heard that term before. maybe i can help ya out more if you give more information. also are you just an exporter or a manufacturer as well? or are you just a distributor. you weren't very specific.

btw- fyi- trade zone is based in the USA but caters to world wide

Hi nadazy, I have just joined the forum to gain hosting points so I can get my website started. Once up and running the site will be for the promotion and sale to consumers world wide of a range of consumer products.
I would be happy to discuss an affiliate agreement with you so I can actively promote and sell your companies products through my website.
What is the name of your company? Does the company have a website I can view?

I have Chinese speaking friends that can help me to read your website if need be.