xisto Community
AskAndrewD

What Is Your Favorite Tv Show? I like the Simpsons...

My favorite show of all time is Ninja Warrior (and America Ninja Warrior), just because the things those guys do is amazing. They really do accomplish a lot of things I always felt were physically impossible.Eureka's good as well though.

Currently I am watching the James Herriot series all over :) I had watched these as a wee little girl and find it an entertaining watch mainly for Robert Hardy and his portrayal of Siegfried Farnon :D But I do watch shows like Masterchef Australia, Top Chef and random other comedies with my mother since she likes having company while watching T.V.Top Gear is a show, me and my father watch together as a bonding ritual.... :lol: Cars we never would own is a good topic to bond over I suppose even though my dad has driven many of the cars they've reviewed while I haven't >_>