xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
my_hero51

Southerners

Hate em.....can't stand them. The think the whole world seems to revolve around london! So small minded in their thinking! If i had my way, i would make every southerner that ever lived visit the north and see the real world! Not none of this office crap that they all live to loveAnyway, i must say that there are some good southerners, however.....even though their cool, their accent is still crap! Just goes right through you. I bloody love the yorkshire accent, wouldn't swap it for the world!

at first i thought this was gonna be about the USA. cause those southerners are hated by many as well. those ignorant, religiously fanatical, Bush loving, southerners fell like they are the *BLEEP*. they think if u arent christian, or like bush.. you are gonna go to hell and you are some kinda moron..

at first i thought this was gonna be about the USA. cause those southerners are hated by many as well. those ignorant, religiously fanatical, Bush loving, southerners fell like they are the *BLEEP*. they think if u arent christian, or like bush.. you are gonna go to hell and you are some kinda moron..

;);; someone's angry here. I'm from the south but I don't have an accent or anything. I hate bush and I am not religious or spiritual.
I don't like living here cause the rednecks...but it's better than...las vegas..where I used to live ~.~

I also thought topic creator was referring to the south of the US. >_>
I guess all "southerners" are hated, ya? #_# weird.

aeehehe. I don't know about this post. Who cares about accents. You shouldn't make any predjudices on any group of people. Then when you meet a southerner or whatever you have a thing in your mind telling you that most of them are bad. See what im saying?