xisto Community
malapidp

White Chicks....:-) White chicks....:-)

I saw this movie yesterday and I liked it very much. It is about two black officers who was dressed as white chiks and lived their live. I suggest this movie for everybody. You will have a great time.... ;););):P

I am going to buy the movie and watch. You know, I love watching comedies and having a great laugh out of the movies.;)

Oh my god..I REALLY want to watch that..man....My mate is lending it to me...I would of thought it was a chick flick but it aint!Anyways....from all the people that have seen it i have heard...good things so HURRAY..im probably going to bye it..

You liked that movie?I didn't find it funny at all. All the jokes have been used too many times in several other movies.And the plot doesn't really....well, has a good one.I give it a 3/10I think they rushed through it.

That movie was great and it was funny. i really enjoyed watching the cops fake the girls. I really like the club scenes and the part where the black guy goes out with one of the cop sisters. lol. I think its more of a black people movie.

I have seen it and I don't know...it's quite good, I mean it's funny when these cops play girls and so on... and also the jokes are great..but it's just not my type of a movie ;)

DON'T MENAGE THE SOUTH CENTRE WHEN YOU DRINK YOUR JUICE IN THE HOOD is really their the best film with a lot of mega jokes ;) As to this film it wasn't made as afromen absurd and contains old jokes. People are tired of watching the same they want new... Here in Ukraine "White Chicks" didn't earn real money, youth simply ignored it ;)