xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lindii

About This Girl Who Sits Next To Me... My temper is trying to burst out of me.

Dude! are you blind or just metally challenged?She's flirting with you, just act really friendly and flirt back with her, copy what she does, talk to her, why the hell don't you like the girl you fancy flirting with you?Its obvious she likes you so just ask her out on a date.Just ask her for a private chat and tell her how you feel, 50% chance she'll say the same thing ^_^If your to nervous then you won't get far in life, get some self confidence!

Edited by tracdoor (see edit history)

Perhaps she likes you but she's afraid of what her friends think. That's why she insults you behind your back.Or - long shot here - there is nothing going on, she's just a very extroverted person. There are people who will protect their precious personal space, and people who will drape their clothes over other people's faces like a coat rack. There's nothing going on, just that's the way she is. Watch to see if she does it to other people. If she does, then don't ask her to stop. It may just get worse. Ask for a different seat, avoid her, watch her with binoculars from the backside of a fence. However you can resolve this and get some closure.

I agree with most people here, and also I need to point out that every bad things people do to you intentionally (like putting things on your desk) then it is absolutely a kind of getting attention from you. She might just want you to notice her, she likes you in a way that you don't know, maybe your character interests her. Are you a quiet person in class? Do you play together with her or her friends? Do you have your own friends? What are you focusing while studying, is it for a great career for helping parents? Is she coming from a better background or you are coming from a better background? Is both of you different races (I am not racist) but it is quite usual such a problem happens?And don't involve this with teachers, it might get even worse and not better, and you need to fight on your own. First is try to talk calmly and ask why she puts those on your tables and tell her that it is not good to put foot on others table.

Well, it sorta looks like she likes you. I would talk to her about it, like just ask why she always puts stuff on your desk and stuff. She may just be trying to strike up a conversation or just get you to notice her. But you should never let something bubble underneath, if you have a problem with somebody you should always let them know about it, but in a nice way.

i agree with t3jem i think she likes you and just wants you attention. ask her why she does it but she won't tell you that she likes you. i don't know what she'll say if you ask her but that is the best way to solve this problem. confront her and ask her why
\
good luck.

my next sits debshree. she i very well in study ,but she ddont have maners to tlk to the teacher ,she hd this ego that she is very good in english . she is good in study but she should know how to behve with other

I suggest to take this situation under control just doing irony and laughing ar her. I would certainly look her in the eyes and laugh of and tell her that you are doing good, keep going. ;) But sometimes this isn't helpful cause some people don't even understand the irony. So I remeber myself when I was in high school, I had some friends that tried to ignore me because of my religious convictions, and I used to show up my real personality, which means I became nervous, angry and agrresive. And that worked :P .

Isn't this thread like, from two years ago?

Anyhow... here's my advice...

Nameless_'s Ten Tips on: What to do when a girl (or guy) annoys you by putting their possessions and themselves in your face

1) Talk to her, and explain to her how you feel, and why you feel that way.

2) Ask politely for her to move out of your way

3) Tell her that you don't like what she's/he's doing

4) Tell the teacher

5) Explain to your teacher what is making you feel bad lately and why, and suggest ways of solving this problem

6) Ask you teacher to move your seat away from her

7) Move your seat away from her (if you don't need teacher's permission. i.e., no compulsory permanent seating allocations)

8) Tell her/him to go away

9) Loudly reprimand that particular person in front of the whole class when the teachers not there yet

10) Gossip about that particular person