xisto Community
dodgerblue

Questions About The Budget Freedom Plan

I have been looking around for a new host and since I used to be hosted for free on T17 I remembered you guys and have come back here!! (OT but is BuffaloHELP still around?)I have some questions about this plan.1. Who/where is the domain registrar that I will transfer to? How do I make the transfer? Should I transfer now or when my contract with my current registrar is expiring?2. Do you provide help with site migration? I have a lot of data but it's very disorganised. And some SQL data has gone missing recently (very weird and annoying, which is why I want to move ASAP).3. What is the charge if I should ever need >1.5GB of storage but not as much as 5GB?Thanks!!

Hey, dodgerblue,

welcome back. Yes, BuffaloHELP is still around, and is now Admin for the Xisto and Xisto, too.

https://xisto.com/ is the place to go.

I am certain Opaque will do whatever he can to assist with the transfer. He is the guy to talk to, or possibly velma.

I will defer the remaining questions to Opaque, Velma or BH.

Hello,

Yes, Welcome Back ! I work for xisto so please feel free to PM me, open a topic or email me if yu have any problem :rolleyes:

1. Who/where is the domain registrar that I will transfer to? How do I make the transfer? Should I transfer now or when my contract with my current registrar is expiring?

The domain registrar is Xisto - Domains. For the details on how to transfer your domain please email me at SALES[AT]Xisto - Web Hosting[DOT]COM. You can transfer your domain whenever you wish to do so, transfer of domains is simple so there is no need to worry about the time of transfer.

2. Do you provide help with site migration? I have a lot of data but it's very disorganised. And some SQL data has gone missing recently (very weird and annoying, which is why I want to move ASAP).

Again i request you to send this in a support ticket as we will need your current login details to transfer your data.

3. What is the charge if I should ever need >1.5GB of storage but not as much as 5GB?

We have a plan called PLAN 3S that offers 2.1 GB space and 33.33 GB BW for 3.33 USD BUT you will not get free domain registration/renewal for this package.

Please let me know if you have any more doubts regarding this issue and I will be more than happy to help you with this issue.

Ok thank you for the replies! I'll bug you if I have any more problems, velmaT.Y.V.M. (thank you very much)

Hello,
Yes, Welcome Back ! I work for xisto so please feel free to PM me, open a topic or email me if yu have any problem :)

The domain registrar is Xisto - Domains. For the details on how to transfer your domain please email me at SALES[AT]Xisto - Web Hosting[DOT]COM. You can transfer your domain whenever you wish to do so, transfer of domains is simple so there is no need to worry about the time of transfer.
Again i request you to send this in a support ticket as we will need your current login details to transfer your data.
We have a plan called PLAN 3S that offers 2.1 GB space and 33.33 GB BW for 3.33 USD BUT you will not get free domain registration/renewal for this package.

Please let me know if you have any more doubts regarding this issue and I will be more than happy to help you with this issue.

Wow, this is the one who serve me when moving my host to computing... Very nice person and friendly staff! :P Cheers...