xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ZeXLR8er

What Phone? 3200 vs. T610

What should I choose?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK, I'm getting a new mobile for xmas, and I'm down to two models. Both cost the same ($199), but I can't choose between them! ;)

Is there anyone here that owns one of the below phones? Any thoughts/recommendations?

Nokia 3200

Posted Image

Sony-Ericsson T610

Posted Image

Help! ;)

I have a nokia 3200 and am sick of its low memory (ie only 1mb) also doesnt have the greatest of camera and everyone hates its keys...The phone also has a problem as it switches off on itself and also yesterday when i pressed a key it started making weird sounds as if it was an alarm clock... ;) I although have lived with this phone for 12months now..I also would like to give t610 a shot but models other than nokia although have good looks and better functions they are not very user friendly!! ;)

I have a Sony T610 and it is cool. Though the memory is only 2MB, it is sort of enough for me...It has cool looks, nice features and a great screen.It is bigger than the screen of Nokia 3200.I would recommend T610 anyday. There is a new model, though expensive... K700i.Go for it if money is not the problem!