xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Red Sox Are World Series Champions Once Again

Well after a stellar season the Red Sox's have proven once again that they are a elite team and no longer a joke since winning the world series back in 2003 to break the 86 year curse that was placed on them after Babe Ruth was traded to the Yankee's. Interestingly to note that the Red Sox won the world at away games and have swept the series as well. So now that the season is officially over who will the Red Sox's trade off or replace, and of course the big question will be will they repeat?So congrats to the BoSox's for winning the 2007 World Series.

I'm sure Boston's going to take the day off to celebrate their homecoming. :rolleyes: Imagine the crowds that will be at the airport just to congratulate them and welcome them home!

Its a bummer. I wish Colorado would have come back. They had quite the streak at the end.Anyways, congrats to the Sox for another awesome year. As for if they will repeat, I don't think so. They were nearly taken out by Cleveland and I doubt they will have as good a team next year. It's also really hard to go back to back.Now I'm sad that baseball season is over. Have to wait a few more months before it starts again :rolleyes:

Please note that it was the Florida Marlins who won in 2003 and the Red Sox won it last in 2004. Congratulations to the Red Sox, I was rooting for them, my other teams were out :rolleyes: I wouldn't have minded the Rockies winning though seeing as they haven't won one in their short life span yet. It was a lot of fun to watch them throughout the playoffs. They have a really good team, as do the Rockies. I think the Rockies weren't expecting such a strong team as they hadn't played the Red Sox that year and had made it through the early rounds of the playoffs rather easily until their long break and the Red Sox surprised them in my opinion.

The only reason I don't enjoy them winning is because one of my house-mates is a HUMONGOUS fan. Like ridiculously big. He's a huge boston fan and we live in New York. He drives everyone nuts with his sports obsession but anyway, that's besides the point. I"m not a huge baseball fan. I don't care much for it. That's just me. It's nice to see them break the curse in '03, but I could care less who the champs are. If I had to choose I woulda liked to seen the Mets make it.....but that turned sour. So congrats to the Sox.....tho I don't really care

Well good job for them. I was very disappointed to see the Indians not make it. They were up 3-1, and ended up losing it. So that was pretty disappointed, but still they did desevere it the most. As long as the yankees don't win, hey I'm happy.

Yeah, I love the red sox! :rolleyes:I'm really glad they won.It seems like they're setting up a dynasty now! They're on their way back to eternal fame! (not that they haven't got a lot already!)

Edited by House (see edit history)

I really tho that CR where a good team bur RS did their job, with Manny, Big Papi and company they simply erase the Rapids and make them look like amaters...trully sad but real, the last game was nice, but the whole World Series not...