xisto Community
LegendKiller

Hello

Do you guys offer Forums ? Are they free ?

Xisto offers free web hosting. On that hosting you can easily upload whatever forum you like (phpBB, SMF, IPB, AEF). If you don't want to upload it yourself, or find the setup difficult, Xisto has Fantastico installed in cPanel. Fantastico allows you to install loads of scripts with only one or two clicks. This includes a variety of forums for you to choose from.

Yes, Xisto is free. However, you do have to post to keep your hosting. It won't cost you anything but it takes a couple of minutes to make a post and earn some credits.

Xisto offers free web hosting. On that hosting you can easily upload whatever forum you like (phpBB, SMF, IPB, AEF). If you don't want to upload it yourself, or find the setup difficult, Xisto has Fantastico installed in cPanel. Fantastico allows you to install loads of scripts with only one or two clicks. This includes a variety of forums for you to choose from.
Yes, Xisto is free. However, you do have to post to keep your hosting. It won't cost you anything but it takes a couple of minutes to make a post and earn some credits.

Can you upload a vBulletin forum or would you reccommend a paid host for this? Also is safe mode ENABLED or DISABLED because I had IPB Before and I dont want the license to go to waste. When the safe modes ON Then i cant upload my own skins. So I would appreciate it if it was safe mode OFF or optional.

Welcome to Xisto, LegendKiller. I'm not positive, but I believe when he said IPB he meant if you had the liscenese to install it, because I do not believe there are any free versions available. HOwever, I could be worng because Xisto may have bought a multi-license.