xisto Community
soboog

Make Money Online ? Whoa

Hey I tell you guys and girls somthing. I have been busting my tail for the last 2 months trying to make a buck or two.Building websites with affiliate adverts,and free offers and this and that and Blah Blah. Anyway I wanted to let you know that I struggled ...I have put some seriuos hours into this.I have read books and gone to school but that teaches nothing about the real cyberworld. I came to this post at the recomendation of a friend,I learned more in one sitting than a thousand dollars worth of books,You guys rock !!! It has been about 2 months and everything is pretty much on autopilot now, and I am making money on the internet.Some time,some knowledge, and alot of trial and error.....I could not have done it without all of you. Thanks!!!

Hey I tell you guys and girls somthing.

I have been busting my tail for the last 2 months trying to make a buck or two.Building websites with affiliate adverts,and free offers and this and that and Blah Blah.

Anyway I wanted to let you know that I struggled ...I have put some seriuos hours into this.I have read books and gone to school but that teaches nothing about the real cyberworld.

I came to this post at the recomendation of a friend,I learned more in one sitting than a thousand dollars worth of books,You guys rock !!! It has been about 2 months and everything is pretty much on autopilot now, and I am making money on the internet.Some time,some knowledge, and alot of trial and error.....I could not have done it without all of you.

Thanks!!!

wow. you just joined yesterday and you are already a success from everyone you read here. that must be a record. i've been here 2 years and i still see that half the stuff in the making money forum will not help anyone one bit. so we differ on this subject. but glad it'[s working out for ya....so tell me....

what posts in particular helped you and how are you making money now?

you are right on one thing. textbooks in school is one thing. real life is a whole other story......and.....um.....reality. and no, the don't teach jack on how to survive online if you want to earn a decent paycheck.

I would really like to know what those ways are... I've also been looking for um... um... 6months? its really hard just to find a reliable way to make money

Hi everyone! I'm a bit new at this. Can someone give alittle 'instruction' on how to use this forum, to make a bit of extra income? I just joined. I'm a single mom..work full time and serve in the military. WOW!! There are alot of posts out there!! How can you determine the 'legit' " work from home" ads from the 'not-so-legit'? Any advice?

will i have trayed almost every way to make mony onlinewith no sucsees so fari even creat avideo for the metacfe and revveland get no whreyet i never giv upcause i see peple with less knowledg that i have making allot of moneyand i have some ideasso i'm keeping it hoping it workmy last hop is my corrent web siteand thaks GODits very good so far

Making money online is so easy....

Heard of payperpost??

In payperpost.com you get paid for blogging. We can write about web sites, products, services, and companies and earn cash for providing our opinion and valuable feedback to advertisers. Ofcourse there are certain things as agreement that you have to follow. First you sign up and register your blog and this gets approved then you start posting for advertisers... then you get paid... No that easy...huh... but nothing is easy.

There are more services like this coming up online.

Two more new services that are similar to the PayPerPost (pay for blog posts) have announced their launch recently. They are ReviewMe and CreamAid.

Review me is very similar to that of payperpost. If you are already in payperpost you wont find it difficult to use reviewme.

But CreamAid is a bit different. There is no signup required here.. there are conversations that are present in their home page... you can involve yourself in conversations and start blogging about that particular topic and submit that post of yours to the widget that has all the reviews. If your post gets selected you will be paid some royalty points via Paypal.

CreamAid also has some referral points if posts are submitted via your widget. Easy stuff.. :rolleyes:

Links:

https://payperpost.com/

https://www.matomyseo.com/

http://www.creamaid.com/

I am glad to hear about your success story. I do not necessarily agree with the comment made above where one cannot make money when he or she does not have products to sell online. I have found quite the contrary to be possible as well, from personal and learned experiences. There are tons of websites out there that make a more-than-sufficient amount of revenue just from ads alone; it just takes patience and dedication. A start up company or website will always have low revenues from advertising at first, since people have yet to familiarize themselves with the new site. Once traffic increases and certain trends in demographics are discovered, advertising becomes much more of an easier task to accomplish. Anyways, it is good to hear that there are people here that are getting to success, and I genuinely hope that everyone else will get their deserved opportunities to achieve success. See ya around!