xisto Community
kab012345

I Went To Washington D.c. With My School

Yep, I am back from the United States Capital, Washington D.C.! I went with my school. We had to get to school on Wednesday at 4:00 AM EST. Actually, I got back yesterday around 11:30, and went to sleep because I could not find the cable remote after I was done playing a game on Xbox (which I haven't played in so long), lol. :P

Anyway, I did not use a digital camera to take pics (Since mine is still broken from a long time ago B) ) so I will try to post pictures when I can, or I will put something in my signature saying to PM me if you want to see the pictures. (Maybe an Online Photo Album will work B))

Summary

We flew Southwestern Airlines there and back, early in the morning and late at night, way way up in the clouds. There were people from a Navy Academy that flew back with us too. We saw many monuments like the Washington Monument (Which we went all the way up to the top too -- And I think my friend saw the President drive by really fast on the other side since I looked and there were cop cars, an ambulance and the black sedan's and limo ). We also saw lots of memorials like the Abraham Lincoln Memorial (Yes, The scene on the back of the penny), etc. We also went to the U.S. Capitol -- Did you know that Senator's and Representatives have special license with R and S, and if they are coming back from or going to a meeting and speeding or running lights, they police can't pull them over? Its called congressional or Constitutional Immunity I think. We stayed at the Hilton in VA. We were in DC there a total of two Days -- only a night and a morning at the hotel. :P

We did lots of other fun activities/stuff too. I hope to go back soon! :D

Edited by kab012345 (see edit history)