xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dualstriker

Vista Restarts After Installing Daemon Tools please help me...

i do not know whether or not this is placed in the right forum or not but if ever it is in the wrong place, please move it... here goes....I am using vista home basic and installed daemon tools 34.7... after installing it, vista restarts without warning... is it a virus or is it an incompatibility issue... and how do I fix it... already searched yahoo but found no answers... havent tried google though... maybe tomorrow... as of now, im really sleepy... oh yeah... thanks for the help and time...

Edited by dualstriker (see edit history)

i think this software doesn't suported by microsoft windows vista, you should remove this soft waredo following to remove it:1- when your computer is booting press F8 several times 2- in advance display select safe mode3- remove installed software (tools 34.7)or you can in step 2 select last good

how to uninstall daemo tools 34.7 from windows vista?

Vista Restarts After Installing Daemon Tools

This is the hardest problems I've ever had with my laptop. I tried to install daemon tools 34.7 on a vista. Now my computer restarts immediately followed by a blue page saying that windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer bla bla bla...

I tried everything I know, but it restarts, shuts down, restarts, shutdown and never stops. I would appreciate you help. Cheers!

-kikas wave

I'm thinking that you have a store-bought computer, and that probably some software in it (most likely Norton) decides that it's god of your computer and banishes Daemon Tools from its land. You'll be surprised what these overpriced, craptacular antivirus programs have access to. Please reply and tell me if this is the case or not, there are some other things that could cause this.