xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Thing

Drunk Dad Kills Daughter By Dragging Her Behind Pickup

anwiii, i am from Portugal (Europe) as you can see in my picture on the left side when you login of course.He killed his child, period, he took a life, and a young life, a child, just because he did not wanted to do it, it does not change the fact that he did, and know one knows if he really wanted to do it, to kill his child, you are asuming it, there people out there capable of anything, specially when they are drunk, and just because you can drink it does not mean you can abuse, and he has to pay for his irresponsible act that took a child life, the fact that the child it is his does not change the fact that it is a life, so imagine it was your child he was driving to your house, imagine he was a friend of your and you trusted him.There are many perspectives, many ways to see it, in my way, life is just the way it should be, perhaps people will think 100 times before drink heavy, and another 100 times before driving after drinking a lot, and more 100 times before driving with alchool and with a child in the car, you just think about it.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

No, it wouldn't only happen in America.Yes, it was his fault.No, he isn't a murderer.No, he shouldn't receive the maximum punishment possible.

There are some really sick b*stards in this world! Every day car crashes, murders, assassinations...where the hell are we going to?

This isn't really that crazy. With new technologies there are new ways to kill, but people have been murdering for many millenia. We aren't becoming any more murderers than our forefathers.