xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
faund

If You Care About Your Girl Friend Or Wife Is Not A Virgin?

I am just curious, wondering if other country have same or difference opinion about virginity.My country it's very important. Though it is a little open about sex now a day, but most man still care very about his mate is a virgin.

I am just curious, wondering if other country have same or difference opinion about virginity.
My country it's very important. Though it is a little open about sex now a day, but most man still care very about his mate is a virgin.

you should care more about controlling your population.

as far as the question, i personally believe there are pros and cons. a virgin is a nice thought because of the idea o two people sharing their lives together and growing with one another and never needing anyone else to fullfill them. on the other hand. you date a girl or marry a girl that is a virgin, don't expect much in bed. they will be very inexperienced

so if the woman is a virgin and the man isn't, the sex could get boring for the man when he compares his other experiences and might stray. could end the relationship. best senario would be for both to be virgins. no problems....

but we don't live that way anymore and it's not a crime to have sex before marriage in this country. what the heck....your way is that if you never find a wife, you never experience sex? what a shame for you....

I would make a difference if your partner is a virgin.If it's both your first times, then thats going to be easier for both as they have nothing to compare it to. But then as nethier has any experience, how do they know their doing it right? Or what their doing is the best way to go about it. Sex isn't that hard to do really, so shouldn't be any problems. Main thing about being with an expeirenced person is the secruity, that they know what their doing. Like parachuting with somoen who has done it before, makes you feel mroe safer.But if your on the toher side, the experienced one. Then it's pressure on you, this will be their first time, which everyone remembers. If you slip up, it will never be forgotten. At least they have the excuse of saying "it's my first time". Whilst you, best you can say is "i'm not good at having sex" which then makes you the less confident one. If your brillant at sex, you have no worries at all.It shouldn't really matter anyways, if you are both "in love" with each other, then there shouldn't be anything to worry about. You both trust each other, so whats the problem?Different cultures have different veiws. Some culture would rather have sex with just virgins, others with experienced people. I personally think it's up to you. If you'd rather be the one to teach someone the ways of making love, then have sex with virgins. If you'd rather be the one to have sex with someone of the same level as you, that do that. As said before, you must love the other person, love everything about them. if you can't beat the fact your parnet is a virgin, then your not in love. Because love means to love the person and everything about them.But of course, we all know. You don't always have sex when your in love. So refer back to what I said about your choice of who you slep with, experienced or virgin. The majority of us would say experienced over virgin as you both know what your doing, as long as you've had sex before...

In my country there is no such thing anymore and I have to say that I am sad, because of it. For me, the biggest purpose of maintaining virginity and similar cultural patterns, is to preserve the dignity of a woman. However, I also miss the same rule applied to men, because we are in this thing together, although we are the hunters and it is a bit different because of this. The thing is, that if a girl knows that she has to be a virgin, she'll only have sex with the right man, the man for whom she thinks will spend the life with her and that is a lot better than todays sex-all-around, which degrades a woman and also a man!We should, however, bare in mind that it is impossible to do anything about this wave of openess, "freedom" and the right to do anything with anyone. If you take a look at Romans, Greeks and other big civilizations - all of them towards the end had problems with weard sexuality, which was based on pleasure and not on the reproduction. All these civilizations were in the phase of decline when that started to happen - people got wealthy and soon there was nothing to do except search for material pleasures - including the greatest one - sex. As we all know, both of these civilisations disappeared and so will ours, because the sole fact that such "wrong liberty to do anything we want" is spreading so fast, tells us that we are going down.So..perserving virginity? Yes, of course it is good & No, we can't and shouldn't do anything right now to prevent what is happening, because it is the only right thing to happen in this era of our civilization. You could only prevent it with violence, but violence never works :P

yes, there are so much pros and cons to this. i don't care if my girl is virgin or not as long as im happy with her. Love is mysterious.. you say you don't want a non-virgin girl but if you have fall in love with a girl (truly fall in love), you will find that it wasn't a matter at all. i wonder why peoples in your country take it so seriously. if you do a little research, virginity is not bout having sex but its bout himen. Girls can lose their himen even without having sex especially those who are actively involved in sports, gymnastic as an example. when girls doesn't have himen, then it can be said that they're not virgin anymore.. in your context, im wondering if the virgin you mentioned is about having sex with guy before involving with another guy or the himen??

the biggest purpose of maintaining virginity and similar cultural patterns, is to preserve the dignity of a woman.

I don't think so, on the contrary, the purpose of maintaining virginity is for men, and this cultural is not respect woman. Because the virginity of a woman regarded as some property of man.
As I said before, I just wondering the difference of diffecult culture, nothing else I want.

thank you for tell me about your opinion, So, I think the openess of sex is the direction of my country, because everything in my country is changed more like western world.

I don't think so, on the contrary, the purpose of maintaining virginity is for men, and this cultural is not respect woman. Because the virginity of a woman regarded as some property of man.
As I said before, I just wondering the difference of diffecult culture, nothing else I want.

thank you for tell me about your opinion, So, I think the openess of sex is the direction of my country, because everything in my country is changed more like western world.

it's how the west was won, my friend....all the sluts and whores in civilization.

i think you need to loosen up and buy yourself a $5 hooker.....you'll feel much better

it's how the west was won, my friend....all the sluts and whores in civilization.
i think you need to loosen up and buy yourself a $5 hooker.....you'll feel much better

I do not understand what exactly your mean, what was " west won"?

I do not understand what exactly your mean, what was " west won"?

if you don't know, then stop talking about the western world

are you a virgin yourself or does that just apply to your slaves?

Well I hardly think that virginity should be a reason to stay/leave a partner, but what faund has shown us is the typical thinking of the "orthodox" man. They feel that a woman is nothing but a possession that is purchased from the girl's father ( well the father sells his daughter to the husband). To some virginity is deeper as it feels special that some one abstained for their sake but there are men who will make your life miserable because you are not "pure". I personally do not care if my partner was a virgin or not, my only concern would be whether he has whored around in the name of getting a high number or if he has a STD. The only reason I feel why virginity was important was for the same reason as I have said, safety. In a time where chances of reaching old age was not that easy I do not think people wanted their kids to have diseases thus transferring them to the next generation but then again you can get the disease from anyone. But that reason got corrupted and then came talks of how a non virgin can be a shame to a family and junk.